HARVEST FESTIVAL VOLUNTEER
Deadline: Nov 04, 2022 11:00 pm
Date: Nov 12, 2022 1:00 pm - Nov 12, 2022 8:00 pm
About the event
The City of Lawrenceville is excited to bring back Harvest Fest at the Lawrenceville Lawn. Harvest Fest will bring together incredible live entertainment, fun, and games for kids, artists, and much more! Enjoy hayrides around the square, a petting zoo with over 20 animals, food from a variety of vendors, and much more! Vendor Applications are OPEN! Select the links below if you are interested:
City of Lawrenceville
About the application
Volunteers will arrive to Harvest Festival to assist the Events Team in various activities such as, but not limited to, load-in, check-in assistance, beautification, sanitization, and much more. Please join us this year, as we are in search of incredible volunteers to ensure a successful event in our community. Volunteers will receive T-shirts for their assistance, but sizes are limited....
Terms & Conditions
See attached. Masks are required by staff & volunteers day of event. Staff & Volunteers temperature will be taken upon arrival. Extra hand washing/sanitizing stations will be available. Please practice social distancing when attending city events. If experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
|Harvest Festival Volunteers Shift #1||210 Luckie Street Lawrenceville, GA 30041||Nov 12, 2022 7:30 am - 12:30 pm||76||5|
|Harvest Festival Volunteers Shift #2||210 Luckie Street Lawrenceville, GA 30041||Nov 12, 2022 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm||1||4|
|Harvest Festival Volunteers Shift #3||210 Luckie Street Lawrenceville, GA 30041||Nov 12, 2022 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm||4||4|
|Harvest Festival Volunteers Shift #4||210 Luckie Street Lawrenceville, GA 30041||Nov 12, 2022 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm||10||5|
Questions on the application
- Emergency contacts
- T-shirt size
- Is this your first time volunteering for the City of Lawrenceville
- Are you able to attend a pre-event meeting on November 9th, 2022?
- Have you ever been employed by the City of Lawrenceville? If so, when and in what capacity?
- Have you ever been convicted of any violation of the law (other than traffic violations)? If so, please give details or list N/A
- Do you have any medical conditions that would inhibit or restrict your abilities? If so, please give details or list N/A
- Please submit the School you attend & Club/Organization Affiliation. If none, write N/A
- Please print you name in the box below upon reading and acknowledging the 2021 City of Lawrenceville waiver.