LOOKING TO GET INVOLVED ?
Deadline: Dec 31, 2026 11:00 pm
Date: Jan 26, 2022 3:00 pm - Dec 31, 2023 10:00 pm
About the application
The City of Lawrenceville is looking for community members who are interested in volunteering throughout our event season. The City of Lawrenceville hosts 34+ events in a year and is always in need of extra hands to help us make our season thrive. We are looking for people who are interested in donating a portion of their free time to get an inside look at our events and maybe even a sneak peek...
Terms & Conditions
See attached. Masks are strongly encouraged Extra hand washing/sanitizing stations will be available. Please practice social distancing when attending city events. If experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
Questions on the application
- T-shirt size
- Have you ever been employed by the City of Lawrenceville? If so, when and in what capacity?
- Have you ever been convicted of any violation of the law (other than traffic violations)? If so, please give details or list N/A
- Do you have any medical conditions that would inhibit or restrict your abilities? If so, please give details or list N/A
- Please submit the School you attend & Club/Organization Affiliation. If none, write N/A
- Which of the following events would you be interested in volunteering for?
- Please print you name in the box below upon reading & acknowledging the "2020 City of Lawrenceville Waiver"