Harvest Festival Volunteers
Deadline: Oct 30, 2021 11:00 pm
Date: Nov 06, 2021 1:00 pm - Nov 06, 2021 8:00 pm
About the event
The City of Lawrenceville is excited to introduce Harvest Fest at the Lawrenceville Lawn. Harvest Fest will bring together incredible live entertainment, fun and games for kids, artist, and much more! Enjoy hayrides around the square, a petting zoo with over 20 animals, food from a variety of vendors, and much more! Vendor Applications are OPEN! Select the links below if you are interested:
City of Lawrenceville
About the application
Volunteers will arrive at the Prelude to the Fourth to assist the Events Team in various activities such as, but not limited to, load-in, check-in assistance, beautification, sanitization, and much more. Please join us this year, as we are in search of incredible volunteers to ensure a successful event in our community. Volunteers will receive T-shirts for their assistance, but sizes are...
Terms & Conditions
See attached. Masks are required by staff & volunteers day of event. Staff & Volunteers temperature will be taken upon arrival. Extra hand washing/sanitizing stations will be available. Please practice social distancing when attending city events. If experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
|Load In/ Set-up||210 Luckie Street Lawrenceville, Ga 30046||Jul 02, 2021 3:00 - 8:00 pm||20||5|
|Information Booth||210 Luckie Street Lawrenceville, Ga 30046||Jul 02, 2021 5:00 - 9:00 pm||2||4|
|T-shirt Sales||210 Luckie Street Lawrenceville, Ga 30046||Jul 02, 2021 5:00 - 9:00 pm||3||4|
|Beautification||210 Luckie Street Lawrenceville, Ga 30046||Jul 02, 2021 6:00 - 10:00 pm||5||4|
|Breakdown Crew||210 Luckie Street Lawrenceville, Ga 30046||Jul 02, 2021 9:00 - 11:00 pm||8||2|
Questions on the application
- Emergency contacts
- T-shirt size
- Have you ever been employed by the City of Lawrenceville? If so, when and in what capacity?
- Have you ever been convicted of any violation of the law (other than traffic violations)? If so, please give details or list N/A
- Do you have any medical conditions that would inhibit or restrict your abilities? If so, please give details or list N/A
- Please submit the School you attend & Club/Organization Affiliation. If none, write N/A
- T-Shirt Size - Sizes are limited.
- Please print you name in the box below upon reading and acknowledging the 2021 City of Lawrenceville waiver.