Deadline: Oct 16, 2021 11:00 pm
Date: Oct 29, 2021 6:00 pm - Oct 29, 2021 10:00 pm
About the event
Calling all ghouls and goblins! The City of Lawrenceville will host an evening of thrills and adventure at the Lawrenceville Lawn. BooFest Treat Trail is a different spin on Trick-or-Treating. Local businesses, organizations, and community members decorate a pre-registered and reserved booth space at the Lawrenceville Lawn and pass out candy as kids “ Trick or Treat” from booth to...
City of Lawrenceville
About the application
Volunteers will arrive at the BooFest packing party to assist the Events Team in packing all the candy for BooFest on October 29th. Due to the rise in the COVID-19 Delta Variant, we are looking to provide our community with a safe way to trick or treat. The Packing party will include socially distanced Packing pods with all attendees wearing masks and gloves as we prepackage the donated candy...
Terms & Conditions
See attached. Masks are required by staff & volunteers day of event. Staff & Volunteers temperature will be taken upon arrival. Extra hand washing/sanitizing stations will be available. Please practice social distancing when attending city events. If experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
|Treat baggers||70 S Clayton St Lawrenceville, GA 30041||Oct 20, 2021 6:00 - 8:00 pm||20||2|
Questions on the application
- Emergency contacts
- T-shirt size
- Have you ever been employed by the City of Lawrenceville? If so, when and in what capacity?
- Have you ever been convicted of any violation of the law (other than traffic violations)? If so, please give details or list N/A
- Do you have any medical conditions that would inhibit or restrict your abilities? If so, please give details or list N/A
- Please submit the School you attend & Club/Organization Affiliation. If none, write N/A
- T-Shirt Size - Sizes are limited.
- Please print you name in the box below upon reading and acknowledging the 2021 City of Lawrenceville waiver.