General Staff Application
Deadline: Feb 10, 2022 11:59 pm
Date: Feb 11, 2022 9:00 am - Feb 13, 2022 4:00 pm
About the event
Anime Milwaukee (AMKE) is a three-day anime convention that operates at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center and Wisconsin Convention Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with an estimated economic impact of $3.1 million to the downtown area. We celebrate and educate fans about anime, manga, Asian culture, music and gaming.
About the application
Thank you for your interest in staffing Anime Milwaukee 2022! We're excited to have the chance to work with you to put on our show for thousands of like-minded fans in Wisconsin. We will be asking for information to help us communicate with you and meet your needs as a staffer. We do not share this information with anyone outside of our organization. Please fill out all fields to the...
|AMKE 2022||Feb 11, 2022 12:00 am - Feb 13, 2022 4:00 pm||360||64|
Questions on the application
- Emergency contacts
- T-shirt size
- What is your chosen / preferred name? If this is the same as your legal name, feel free to just type it again. This is not your badge name, whatever you put here is how we will address you.
- What are your pronouns? As before, whatever you put here is how we will address you.
- Tell us a little about yourself (interests, hobbies, education, work experience, your goal for staffing, anything!)
- Do you have any special skills/qualifications/certifications you feel we should know about?
- Are you a returning staff member?
- What years have you staffed previously, if so?
- Will you require housing?
- Do have any food allergies or dietary restrictions we need to know about? If not, please put N/A or No.
- Do you have any medical considerations that need to be accommodated whilst staffing for AMKE such as diabetes, claustrophobia, severe allergies, or hearing / visual impairment? You do not have to disclose this information if you do not want to! If you do not wish to disclose or have no considerations, please put N/A or No.
- Please upload proof of vaccination. Proof of vaccintion can be a copy of your vaccination card, medical doctor's note on practice letter head, inoculation records from the clinic where you received the vaccine, or screenshot of the virtual passport. If you need a medical exemption, please reach out to Chief of Staff.
- Age Certification
- By signing this application, I understand and agree to abide by the Anime Milwaukee Volunteer Staff Code of Conduct that is attached to this application. I understand that failure to abide by the Code of Conduct may result in the immediate termination of my staff status. I understand that this is a volunteer position and I will not receive payment for my services to the convention. I agree to work my scheduled hours in exchange for a staff badge, meals during the convention, and a hotel room if necessary.