Deadline: Jul 22, 2021 12:00 pm
Date: Mar 02, 2021 3:00 pm - Dec 31, 2021 10:00 pm
About the event
Are you interested in performing or being a vendor at a City event? Complete an application below to be considered for future events. Please note: This does not guarantee application approval for any events. We will contact you if we would like to proceed with any bookings.
City of Lawrenceville
About the application
Volunteers will arrive at Live in the DTL to assist the Events Team in various activities such as, but not limited to, load-in, check-in assistance, beautification, sanitization, and much more. Please join us this year, as we are in search of incredible volunteers to ensure a successful event in our community. Volunteers will receive T-shirts for their assistance, but sizes are limited....
Terms & Conditions
See attached. Masks are required by staff & volunteers day of event. Staff & Volunteers temperature will be taken upon arrival. Extra hand washing/sanitizing stations will be available. Please practice social distancing when attending city events. If experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
|Live in the DTL Volunteers||210 Luckie Street Lawrenceville, GA 30041||Jul 23, 2021 5:00 - 9:00 pm||6||4|
Questions on the application
- Emergency contacts
- T-shirt size
- Have you ever been employed by the City of Lawrenceville? If so, when and in what capacity?
- Have you ever been convicted of any violation of the law (other than traffic violations)? If so, please give details or list N/A
- Do you have any medical conditions that would inhibit or restrict your abilities? If so, please give details or list N/A
- Please submit the School you attend & Club/Organization Affiliation. If none, write N/A
- T-Shirt Size - Sizes are limited.
- Please print you name in the box below upon reading and acknowledging the 2021 City of Lawrenceville waiver.