Brunch on the Lawn
Deadline: May 13, 2021 11:59 pm
Date: May 15, 2021 11:00 am - May 15, 2021 6:00 pm
About the event
Grab your besties because it’s time to brunch! In partnership with Atlanta Creative Events, the City of Lawrenceville will host our first Brunch on the Lawn! Join us at the Lawrenceville Lawn for all your favorite brunch delights. Get ready to experience mimosas, brunch galore, live music, and more. To ensure appropriate social distancing, attendance will be limited. Registration is not...
City of Lawrenceville
About the application
Volunteers will arrive to the Brunch on the Lawn to assist the Events Team in various activities such as, but not limited to, load in, check-in assistance, beautification, sanitization, and much more. Please join us this year, as we are in search of incredible volunteers to ensure for a successful event in our community. Volunteers will receive T-shirts for their assistance, but sizes are...
Terms & Conditions
See attached. Masks are required by staff & volunteers day of event. Staff & Volunteers temperature will be taken upon arrival. Extra hand washing/sanitizing stations will be available. Please practice social distancing when attending city events. If experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
|Vendor Check-In, Placement, & Set-Up||210 Luckie Street Lawrenceville, Ga 30046||May 15, 2021 9:00 am - 12:00 pm||6||3|
|Sanitization, Beautification, Information Booth, & Directional||210 Luckie Street Lawrenceville, Ga 30046||May 15, 2021 11:00 am - 3:00 pm||7||4|
|Sanitization, Beautification, Information Booth, & Directional||210 Luckie Street Lawrenceville, Ga 30046||May 15, 2021 2:00 - 6:00 pm||2||4|
|Breakdown, Vendor Load-Out, & Beautification||210 Luckie Street Lawrenceville, Ga 30046||May 15, 2021 4:00 - 7:00 pm||9||3|
Questions on the application
- Emergency contacts
- T-shirt size
- Have you ever been employed by the City of Lawrenceville? If so, when and in what capacity?
- Have you ever been convicted of any violation of the law (other than traffic violations)? If so, please give details or list N/A
- Do you have any medical conditions that would inhibit or restrict your abilities? If so, please give details or list N/A
- Please submit the School you attend & Club/Organization Affiliation. If none, write N/A
- T-Shirt Size - Sizes are limited.
- Please print you name in the box below upon reading and acknowledging the 2021 City of Lawrenceville waiver.