St. Paddy on Perry
Deadline: Mar 10, 2021 11:59 pm
Date: Mar 13, 2021 12:00 pm - Mar 13, 2021 8:00 pm
About the event
Join us for St. Paddy’s on Perry, on March 13th! In partnership with McCray’s Tavern on the Square and Local Republic, the City of Lawrenceville will host its annual St. Paddy’s on Perry celebration, a day of Irish food, brews, live entertainment and more on the Historic Downtown Square. NEW FOR 2021: To ensure safety, registration is required and attendance will be...
City of Lawrenceville
About the application
Volunteers will arrive to Perry Street to assist the Events Team in various activities such as, but not limited to, load in, check-in assistance, beautification, sanitization, and much more. Please join us this year, as we are in search of incredible volunteers to ensure for a successful event in our community. Volunteers will receive T-shirts for their assistance, but sizes are limited....
Terms & Conditions
See attached. Masks are required by staff & volunteers day of event. Staff & Volunteers temperature will be taken upon arrival. Extra hand washing/sanitizing stations will be available. Please practice social distancing when attending city events. If experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
|General Volunteer (set up, beautification, check in, sanitization)||139 North Perry Street, Lawrenceville, Ga 30046||Mar 13, 2021 10:30 am - 2:30 pm||15||4|
|General Volunteer (beautification, check in, sanitization, breakdown)||139 North Perry Street, Lawrenceville, Ga 30046||Mar 13, 2021 2:00 - 6:00 pm||15||4|
|General Volunteer (beautification, check in, sanitization, breakdown)||139 North Perry Street, Lawrenceville, Ga 30046||Mar 13, 2021 5:00 - 9:00 pm||15||4|
Questions on the application
- Emergency contacts
- T-shirt size
- Have you ever been employed by the City of Lawrenceville? If so, when and in what capacity?
- Have you ever been convicted of any violation of the law (other than traffic violations)? If so, please give details or list N/A
- Do you have any medical conditions that would inhibit or restrict your abilities? If so, please give details or list N/A
- Please submit the School you attend & Club/Organization Affiliation. If none, write N/A
- T-Shirt Size - Sizes are limited.
- Please print your name in the box below upon reading and acknowledging the 2021 City of Lawrenceville Waiver.