2020 CrabappleFest Antique Furniture Dealer Application
Deadline: Aug 31, 2020 6:00 pm
Date: Oct 03, 2020 10:00 am - Oct 03, 2020 5:00 pm
About the application
Calling vendors to showcase your arts/antiques at CrabappleFest 2020! This annual festival has become a favorite in Milton and takes place right in the heart of downtown Crabapple. Now accepting applications! Please select the category of your business within the application. Please note, your booth must contain 75% of items within the category you indicate. For example, if you are a...
Terms & Conditions
*Please note, power on site is very limited. Requests may result in additional fees.* Applications submitted without photos will not be considered. All booths must be ready by 8:30 AM Saturday, 10/3/20. Vehicular access to the vendor area will end 2 hours prior to the start of the event. Booths must be kept open from 10 AM to 5 PM Saturday. Breaking down your booth prior to end of...
|10x20 Space/Booth||$0||This pricing is for curated selections by CCA and the City of Milton Special Events team. Price includes a 10x20 space for your booth - location TBD. Vendors must provide their own tent and set up. Slanted tents are not permitted.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- What category makes up at least 75% of your booth items?
- Are you a first time participant at Crabapple Fest?
- Do you need tent weights? (Additional fees may apply)
- Will you need power? (additional fees may apply)
- I have read and understand the terms and conditions outlined in the application and agree to abide by these guidelines in order to participate in the festival.
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- Please include a picture of your booth with examples of merchandise. Please also include logo/signage that will accompany your booth.