FOOD - NON-PROFIT
Deadline: Feb 21, 2024 12:00 am (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Apr 12, 2024 10:00 am - Apr 14, 2024 5:00 pm
Delray Beach, Florida
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Application fees||$40||Non-refundable||There is a $40 non-refundable application fee which is automatically charged upon completion of application.|
|10x10 Booth Space||$675||Non-refundable||Single booth space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep. $650.00|
|10x20 Booth Space||$1,350||Non-refundable||2 booth spaces (10x20) 10 feet deep and 20 feet wide $1,300.00|
|Tent Rental 10x10 (in addition to10x10 booth) if needed||$300||Non-refundable||Tent Rental includes: Setup/Teardown, Weights, Sides, Lights, 1 - 8 ft table and 2 chairs|
|Tent Rental 10x20 (in addition to 10x20 booth) if needed||$599||Non-refundable||10x20 Tent Rental includes setup/tear down, weights, sides, lights, 2 8 ft tables and 4 chairs (in addition to booth space)|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- What is your Facebook Address
- What is your Instagram Address
- What is your Twitter Address
- Do you use Hashtags? If so, what are they?
- Additional Email Address
- Cell Phone #
- Onsite Contact of person at show working booth
- Onsite Contact of person at show working booth Cell Phone #
- Onsite Contact of person at show working booth Email Address
- Have you been in the show before?
- Menu Items and Pricing (subject to approval)
- Attach Menu and pricing (if applicable - subject to approval)
- DO YOU REQUIRE A TENT RENTAL PACKAGE?
- I understand that I must have Vendor Liability Insurance 1 MIL / 2 MIL
- I understand the following: Non-refundable application fee upon completion of online application. If a returning exhibitor, and requesting same location as in prior years, PAYMENT IN FULL will be required upon approval of application to secure location. All other exhibitors will be required to pay 50% deposit of booth fee upon acceptance into the show. Final balance due will be required by Jan 1, 2022. NO REFUNDS will be extended after March 1st, 2022.
- LEGAL AGREEMENT & FORCE MAJEURE
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- Each application must include at least 3 to 5 color photos of your products, at least one photo of your booth set-up, and at least one photo of you making your items or of your work space. This is what the committee sees - so make them good!