Maker/ Crafter/ Artist Application
Deadline: Sep 30, 2023 6:00 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Oct 28, 2023 10:00 am - Oct 29, 2023 5:00 pm
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Application fees||$25||Non-refundable||There is a $25 non-refundable application fee which is charged upon application.|
|Inside booth, 8'x10'||$175||No refunds within 30 days of the event.|
|Outside booth, 10'x10'||$125||No refunds within 30 days of the event.|
|Additional square foot of space, with approval||$2||Please contact the festival director prior to selecting this option to make sure there is extra space available for you.|
|Electricity Use Fee||$15||This fee entitles the vendor to one standard outlet.|
|Table||$10||Non-refundable||One six-foot table.|
|First Preview Party ticket (for booth helpers only)||$10||Non-refundable||Each artist is a guest of the Preview Party. This $10 ticket may be purchased for one booth helper or guest. Any additional tickets will be $35 each.|
|Additional Preview Party tickets||$35||Non-refundable||Each artist is a guest at the Preview Party. Ticket for booth helper is $10. Any additional tickets are $35 each.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Have you ever participated in Mountain Makins Festival before?
- How did you hear about Mountain Makins Festival?
- Please select all categories:
- Please describe your work.
- Materials and techniques
- What is the price range of your work?
- Short artist's bio
- I certify that my work is not "Buy-Sell" or Production work and completely made by me.
- By signing your name, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Minimum pictures required: 5
- Please upload 5 high quality photos: 4 of your work; 1 of your booth.You must also enter the title description and price in order to continue the application. Photos must include examples of ALL media intended for sale. Only submit photos representing what you will be selling. Photography suggestions: Jurors consider the quality of the photos as indicative of the quality of the artist's work. Provide sharp images! Display the object/s to be juried against a plain background, with the object/s taking up at least 75% of the photo.