Thank you for applying to be a trader at DCC
Please note that while applications are open, we will not be accepting/opening up stalls or tables for purchase until April. Artist Alley applications will proceed as per previous years. At that time you will receive an email saying you have been accepted or rejected. T&C's apply
Please note pricing is only visible upon application approval
Custom stall requests need to be emailed to email@example.com (do not leave it until last minute as space goes very quickly)
Payment is to be made via Eventeny/Stripe.
No payments will be taken at the show. Payment in advance only. No Saturday setups are allowed.
Please ensure you read the documents attached to this application page which includes important information to know before purchasing aswell as set up times etc which you require should your application be successful and you get a stall.
We have been lenient in the past regarding our 25% non-refundable fee for purchases aswell as cancellations close to the show but will be enforcing them for shows going forward. Please ensure you read our T&C's
Artist Alley tables are done via submission and application approval. Please ensure you keep an eye on our main page or social media for updates as there are deadlines and spaces in the AA are limited.
We have an exclusive Japanese/American candy/sweet vendor at the show now. If you sell any of these items at your stall normally they must be removed.
Should anything change and the exclusive arrangement lapse, we will open up applications again to all.
How does it work?
1. Fill out the required information. If you wish to add extra passes, tables or power you may do so below BUT you must also fill out a corresponding duplicate Google Form. This is to ensure you are submitting an accurate request.2. Await a response to say your application has been accepted, rejected or waitlisted.
3. If accepted, you will be brought to the purchase screen where you can select the stall/stalls you want and payment is required at checkout to secure your stall. *Please note, your stall selection is your PREFERRED location but we reserve the right to move your stall to a similar size stall or small and refund the difference should we be required to do so.
Please scrolls down to 'related files' where you can find important information such as
Pricing per sq meter
VAT queries and more.
What is included in each stall?
• Almost All tables are 6ft length with some units having additional 5ft tables to ensure the tables remain in your allocated area(you may purchase extra tables in advance or bring your own extra table but all extra tables must remain in your purchased area)
• Artist Alley Tables : Are available via the Artist Alley application form (not this form) and include 1 chair, 1 table, 1 pass, no sharing of tables due to previous exhibitor issues. Table only units are suitable for Artists, Crafters etc. No retail items/re sellers.
• 3M x 2M Corner Stalls Include : 2 passes, 2 chairs, back wall dividing partition and 1m side partition, x 1 6ft table and x 1 5ft table
• 2M x 2M Stalls Include : 2 passes, 2 chairs, back wall dividing partition and 1m side partition and x 1 6ft table.
• 3M x 2M Wall Stalls Include : 2 passes, 2 chairs, x 1 6ft table if aisle (and an additional x 1 5ft table if corner unit). 1 meter side partitions to separate stalls. No back partitions
• Premium Entrance 4M x 2M Wall Stalls Include : 3 passes, 3 chairs, 1 meter side partitions to separate stalls. No back partitions, 4 tables
,• Premium Pillar Stalls Include (approx 12 sq/m) : 6 tables, 4 chairs, 4 passes positioned around a pillar. No partitions included. Tables arranged to encompass pillar allowing for sales in every direction. No sharing of Pillar Stalls
• Custom Stalls can be applied for by filling out the Custom Stall question located on this application form. Please note that custom stalls cannot be guaranteed and are subject to available spacing.
Pricing ranges from 120E ex VAT to 150E ex VAT and minimum size of 4m x 4m. The later you leave it the less chance you have. Any queries re custom stalls please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- SET UP BANDS are being introduced to allow you to have a limited number of staff to help you set up (so you do not have to put on their exhibitor wristband just for 1 day) but these bands do not allow event entry. Just set up and breakdown
Additional staff sockets for power, extra tables etc must be purchased here along with your stall. We will not add them after your order has been placed.
If you are purchasing staff passes for people not working your stall we must be informed for security purposes. All exhibitor bands are serial numbered and tied to your stall.
Extra Exhibitor passes must be added with your stall/application. Deadline for any application for extra tables, passes etc is 21st July
Deliveries to venue
If you wish to have your goods delivered to the venue prior to the event then please use the Delivery template documents attached to the application form. All pallets must be labeled with your information and you must email email@example.com to inform us if you are sending over any pallets. Please DO NOT put any comic con phone numbers, names or information on pallets as we will not accept them.
Set Up Times
Set up is from Friday at 1pm until late.
Breakdown is from 5pm Sunday until 10pm. No rubbish to be left behind
Trading Times :
Saturday 9.30am - 6pm
Sunday 9.30am - 5pm
No Saturday set up is available for stalls or artists.
You MUST collect your wristbands on Friday as the scanning crew on the public door on Saturday will not have scanners set for Exhibitors nor will they have any Exhibitor wristbands as part of their stock to give you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, if you are trading/selling at the show in any capacity then the below applies to you, regardless of what you may think. This is law and is outside of our control
Please note that under current Irish VAT legislation if you are a trader or an Artist whose main area of business is outside of Ireland (in this instance Ireland refers to the 26 counties only) and you will be selling goods or services to people at our shows then you are required to register for and account for Irish VAT. .
You should discuss the above with your own tax advisor / accountant.
Comic Con Ireland will accept no responsibility or liability if you fail to comply with Irish Tax regulations. We are obliged if requested to share trader details with Irish Revenue so that they may contact traders in relation to documentation
Further information can be found on the following link -