Application deadline has passed
Food Truck Application
Deadline: Jul 01, 2020 4:00 pm
Date: Jul 11, 2020 10:00 am - Jul 18, 2020 9:00 pm
About the event
The Midlothian Wine & Arts Festival ONLINE hosts unique artisans and highlights small businesses. Shop one of a kind items with security and convenience online!
Midlothian Chamber of Commerce
About the application
Application for Food Truck to attend Midlothian Wine & Arts Festival.
Terms & Conditions
Festival Setup will begin at 11:30 AM. Please drop your trailer (if necessary) and immediately move your vehicle. Space is tight with more than 150 vendors and keeping traffic flowing will make everyone happier. All cars must be outside festival grounds before 1:00 PM and booth setup will be complete by 1:30 PM. No vehicles will enter festival grounds before 9:00 PM. Vendors that break...
|Food Truck/Trailer Space||$75||Reserves a space for Food Truck/Trailer at the Wine & Arts Festival. (Does not include electricity or Food Permit Fee)|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Tax ID Number
- What type of food will you serve?
- Please list the Menu you plan to serve at the event:
- Do you have a whisper quiet generator
- Minimum pictures required: 2
- Please provide a high quality photo of your truck or trailer. (This photo will be used to approve your application, and will be used in promoting you and the festival), and a photo of your generator