2023 Twin Cities LGBTQ+ Pride March Application
Deadline: Mar 31, 2023 11:59 pm (GMT-05:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Date: Jun 23, 2023 5:00 pm - Jun 25, 2023 6:00 pm
About the event
Twin Cities Pride
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Donation to Twin Cities Pride||$50||Non-refundable|
|Community Groups and Nonprofits with fewer than 50 employees||$250||Non-refundable||Community Groups and Nonprofits with fewer than 50 employees (This may also include ERGs that are separate nonprofit organizations from their parent company and some government entities) ($250/Unit)|
|Businesses and all other Nonprofits Corporations||$750||Non-refundable||Businesses and all other Nonprofits Corporations, Companies, Businesses, Nonprofits with more than 50 Employees, or Employee Groups of such entities ($750/per Unit)|
|Candidates for Local or State Office||$375||Non-refundable||Candidates for Local or State Office ($375)|
|Political Parties or Candidates for Federal Office||$550||Non-refundable||Political Parties or Candidates for Federal Office ($550)|
|Current Officeholders not seeking reelection||$0||Non-refundable||Current Officeholders not seeking reelection ($0)|
|Distribution||$10||Non-refundable||This fee helps defray the cost of clean-up post-March. For safety reasons, participants are not allowed to throw items from floats or vehicles into the crowds. If you plan to distribute items, marchers can hand items directly to attendees.|
|Confetti Cannon||$500||Non-refundable||This fee helps defray the cost of clean-up post-March. Please be aware only Bio-Degradable, Non-Metallic Confetti is permitted.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Facebook URL
- Twitter Handle
- Instagram Handle
- My organization is or I am a (select one)
- My Organization's Annual Revenue is:
- Alternate Email Address
- Preferred Phone
- Alternate Phone
- Onsite Contact Name (First & Last Name)
- Onsite Contact Cell Phone
- Do you support the mission of Twin Cities Pride?
- Is the primary purpose of your organization to support the LGBTQ+ Community?
- Please provide specific examples of how your organization champtions LGBTQ+ Equality.
- Why do you want to participate in the 2023 Twin Cities LGBTQ+ Pride March
- Contingent Description: Please be as specific as possible
- Will you have music or sound?
- Will your contingent contain any wild or hoofed animals?
- Grandstand Announcement: Please write a BRIEF announcement for your organization to be read by the Grandstand emcee(s).
- Registration Level/Per Unit Pricing
- Unit Option(s) NOTE: Candidates, Political Parties and Current Office Holders are LIMITED to 1 Unit
- Do you plan to distribute items to attendees? ($10 Fee)
- Do you plan to have a Confetti Cannon ($500 Fee)
- Are you authorized to bind your organization to this agreement?
- By signing your name, you agree to the terms and conditions as listed in this application.
- Are you interested in a partial ($100) Registration fee waiver? **ONLY available to Small Non-Profits and Community Groups**
- I understand that if approved as a participant in the March you will be automatically charged the remaining fees associated with the selections you made during the application process along with a 6.25% payment processing fee. Once approved you will have 2 weeks to provide the COI / proof of Liability Insurance or your status as approved will be CANCELLED and NO REFUND will be provided. Not accepting this policy may result in your application being rejected