Mix Match Vendor
Deadline: Sep 17, 2020 11:59 pm
Date: May 01, 2020 6:00 pm - Sep 18, 2020 9:00 pm
About the event
Duluth is the place to be every Friday night from May - September, 6-9pm, as Food Trucks take over Downtown Duluth alongside Fridays-N-Duluth! Experience exotic flavors in a mobile vending setting with amazing local cuisine while listening to live entertainment on the Main Stage and in Parsons Alley. Flicks on the Bricks presents a movie on the first Friday of June, August, and September....
City of Duluth, GA
About the application
This application is for all vendors who are selling a product or service. If you are looking to promote your brand only, please apply under the Business Vendor Application. The event has an average attendance of 2,500-4,000 people weekly. Approved applicants will be selected based on event needs, application date submitted and availability. If weather becomes a factor, the event will...
Terms & Conditions
Vendor Booth Requirements: (All vendors must provide the following items) 1. One (1) 10X10 Tent with proper weights (no staking) 2. One (1) six (6) foot table 3. Booth Supplies necessary to accomplish task. (chair, extension cords, lighting, table cloth, etc.) Vendors Are Allowed: 1. Up to three (3) six (6) foot long tables to place under a 10X10 tent 2. Up to four (4) employees 3....
|Mix Match Vendor Fee||$50||This option is for Mix Match Vendors with a 10x10 booth space. Fees will be processed the Monday preceding the approved Fridays-N-Duluth event.|
|Mix Match Vendors with a Duluth Business License||$25||This options is for Mix Match Vendors with a Duluth Business License with a 10x10 booth space. Fees will be processed the Monday preceding the approved Fridays-N-Duluth event.|
|Space - 1 Tier||$80|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- I have read and I understand all the policies laid out in their application.
- Please upload a list of products/services you will be selling along with pricing
- Please indicate how much space you will need.
- Upload your Business License. Applications that do not include a 2020 Business License will not be considered for the event.
- Upload a photo of your booth.
- Please check all dates you are interested in attending.
- Please indicate if you will need power.
- If you checked "Yes", please indicate what you need power for.