2023 PCF Food Vendor Application
Deadline: Aug 31, 2023 5:00 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Sep 23, 2023 10:00 am - Sep 24, 2023 5:00 pm
Peachtree Corners, Georgia
About the event
The Peachtree Corners Festival is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) volunteer organization dedicated to bringing a safe, wholesome and family-friendly festival to the City of Peachtree Corners. Our goal is to foster community pride and civic involvement in our diverse City, the largest in Gwinnett County, Georgia. To the extent that the Festival experiences positive cash flow, the funds will be... + More
Peachtree Corners Festival
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|12’ X 12’ Single Booth||$250||Non-refundable||Single Booth Space deadline May 1st, 12’ X 12’ (10’ X 10’ Tent size limit)|
|Electricity per 120V Outlet||$100||Non-refundable||Electricity per 120V Outlet (No 240V power available)|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Food Vendor Information: Include a detailed description of your booth, foods and menu.
- Health Department Certification
- I agree to abide by the Application Rules and Regulations set forth here.
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- Send 1-2 photos showing your booth set-up by online here, mail, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Label photos with your name. Photos become the property of the Festival and will not be returned. By signing this application, you agree that your photos may be used for advertising by the Peachtree Corners Festival. You may also submit your current health certificate here or via email to email@example.com.