AWA 2023 Artist's Application
Deadline: Apr 04, 2023 11:59 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Oct 26, 2023 9:00 am - Oct 29, 2023 7:00 pm
About the event
Anime Weekend Atlanta
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|One Artist Alley Table||$300||Non-refundable||Included is a 6 foot table, 2 chairs, and 2 Exhibitor badges.|
|1 Artist Alley Pro Table||$750||Non-refundable||Includes an 8 X 8 space, 1 6 foot table, 2 chairs, and 2 exhibitor badges.|
|Additional Exhibitor Badge||$100||Non-refundable||Exhibitor badges are required for anyone that works behind the table, or is planning on being in the ex hall during set up/break down. Each table comes with 2, this is for the third (optional) badge.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Portfolio link: This link needs to be available up to the weekend of the convention.
- Have you ever had an Artist Alley table at AWA?
- Your table payment includes 2 Exhibitor badges. Would you like to purchase a 3rd exhibitor badge for the additional cost of $100?
- Do you qualify for our small press section? (self-published art books and novels, web comics, or comic books)
- What type of merchandise do you sell?
- If you sell something other than the above mentioned items, please let us know here.
- Short Notice Vendor (must be available to accept a table within days of the convention if necessary)
- By signing here, the Vendor certifies the informatioon provided in this application is correct and confirms that the vendor has read and understood the terms and conditions of the agreement set forth in this contract
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- Upload a picture of your booth if you have them. No pictures of your booth will result in a delay in processing.