May 13th - STATION PARK
Deadline: Apr 01, 2023 11:59 pm (GMT-06:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
Date: May 13, 2023 12:00 pm - May 13, 2023 8:00 pm
About the event
Juniper Market at Station park. Event runs from 12-8PM. Vendor set up is 10-12. See application for further details.
About the application
|10x10 RED - booth in center of market||SOLD OUT||Non-refundable||10x10 RED booth space (see map for approximate placment)|
|10x10 BLUE -booth at the north end of market or near Johnny Rockets||$185||Non-refundable||10x10 BLUE -booth at the north end of market or near Johnny Rockets (see map)|
|10x10 ORANGE booth at the West end of the market, gets a bit breezy, must have strong canopy weights||$165||Non-refundable||booth at the West end of the market, gets a bit breezy, must have strong canopy weights|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Introduce yourself and your business.
- What is your Instagram handle?
- How many markets have you particpated in?
- Please upload a signed copy of the Station Park hold harmless agreement. (See related files on right side of screen),
- Please upload a signed copy of the Juniper Market Waiver. (See related files on right side of screen).
- I understand the refund/cancelleation policy. Once the vendor fee is paid there will be no refunds, cancellations or trasnfers of the booth fee.
- I understand that I am responsible for all set up materials and that I must take payment at my booth the entirety of the event.
- I understand that take down is prompty at 8pm and that no early take downs will be premitted.
- I have double checked my email and phone number. I understand that it is my responsiblity to check my email for market updates.
- I understand that if selected I will be charged the booth fee on March 1st unless I decline my spot via email.
- I understand that booth sharing is not allowed.
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- Please upload a few photos that represent your products. We will use these to promote the event on social media.