Food and Beverage Vendor Application
Deadline: Sep 22, 2023 5:00 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Oct 14, 2023 4:00 pm - Oct 14, 2023 8:00 pm
About the event
Taste of Chamblee is back and we've missed the cuisines just as much as we missed our attendees! On October 14th, we will be celebrating the diverse restaurant community in Chamblee. In addition to the tasty bites and brews, we'll feature SEC and ACC college football games on two GIANT LED screens in the Beer Gardens, a friendly KidZone and we're bringing back the Wine Down Tent.... + More
City of Chamblee
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Vendor Booth Rental||$100||Non-refundable||Vendor booth rental fee includes reservation of one (1) 10x10 booth space with one (1) tent, one (1) table and two (2) chairs. Rental fees are non-refundable.|
|Electrical Outlet||$50||Non-refundable||Please include if you will need an electrical outlet. If you do not indicate that you need an outlet, one will NOT be available to you during the event.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please list your menu items and prices. Notes: Vendors are required to have at least two items that cost between $1-$5; Remember, this is a taste and smaller portions are required; Vendors must supply food, serving supplies, utensils, plates, napkins, tent decor and staffing; Vendors must remain open and serving food for the entirety of the vent, which begins at 4 pm and ends at 8 pm.
- How will your menu items be prepared?
- Will you have an open flame on-site (i.e. grills, chafing candles, etc.)?
- How would you categorize your menu?
- Please upload a copy of your occupational tax license:
- Please include a brief description of your restaurant to include on our website:
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- Submit a logo and/or some pictures of your menu items.