Application deadline has passed
Deadline: Sep 01, 2023 11:00 pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Sep 17, 2023 9:00 am - Sep 17, 2023 5:00 pm (EST)
Bel Air, Maryland
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|10x10 Booth - Early Bird for Returning Exhibitors (available ONLY until April 1, 2023)||$135||Non-refundable||Booth rental - single booth space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep.|
|10x10 Booth - All Exhibitors (available until July 1, 2023)||SOLD OUT||Non-refundable||Booth rental for all exhibtors after April 1, 2023.|
|10x10 Booth - Late Registration - All Exhibitors (Available from July 1- August 31, 2023)||SOLD OUT||Non-refundable||Booth rental for late exhibitors ( Jul 1- Aug 31, 23).|
|10x10 Booth - Last Minute Registration (Exhibitor information will not be included in the program.)||$250||Non-refundable||Last minute registration. Exhibitor information will NOT be included in the Printed Programs.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Artist Description
- Please describe your work.
- Please choose your medium category:
- Maryland Tax ID Number (if applicable)
- Number of booths requested
- Preferred Booth Locations - See the attached Map for Booth Locations
- How many nights do you plan to stay in a hotel during the Festival?
- I certify that my work is not "Buy-Sell" or Production work and completely made by me.
- By signing your name, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Each application must include at least 3 color photos of your art, photography or craft. You may also include at one photo of your booth set-up and one photo of you making your items, of your work space or your overall creative process if your work could be mistaken for commercially produced.
Final Version of the 2023 BAFA Site Map. Prior year booth numbers HAVE been changed.