Application deadline has passed
Suwanee Fine Arts Food Vendors (2020)
Deadline: Oct 01, 2020 11:59 pm
Date: Oct 03, 2020 10:00 am - Oct 04, 2020 5:00 pm
About the application
Suwanee Fine Arts Festival will accept applications from a limited number of food vendor spaces available for the show. This is a two-day event. Application & Festival Fees Application Fee - $35 (non-refundable) Food Single Booth – $300 Double Booth -$500 Food Vendor Rules: 1. No GREASE...
|Food Tent||$300||Single 10 by 10 booth space|
|Food Truck or Trailer||$500||Food Trucks up to 24 feet long|
|Food/Beverage Cart||$250||Food or cart less than 5 Feet in length and width|
|Electrical Outlet Rental||$50||PER outlet (110 volt). Must supply your own 100 foot extension cord.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please describe your menu.
- What are your prices?
- Does your booth need to be located on flat asphalt or can you set up in the grass or on a sidewalk?
- Do you want to only be located in the food court area? Would you consider being outside the food court?
- If you are a truck or trailer, will you be leaving on Saturday night and coming back on Sunday? Or will you stay put the entire festival weekend?
- In what other shows have you participated?
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- Please provide 4 photos. One of your booth, truck or trailer. One or two of your food. One of your menu.