Non-Profit Organizations 2023
Deadline: Mar 31, 2023 11:00 pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Sep 16, 2023 9:00 am - Sep 17, 2023 5:00 pm
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Application fees||$25||Non-refundable||This is a non-refundable application fee. Submission does not guarantee acceptance.|
|Single booth||$150||Non-refundable||Single booth price for a registered 501c3 Non-profit booth is $150 per space.|
|Tent||$150||Non-refundable||This is for a 10 by 10 rented tent that will be a white tent, with weights, set up in your space for you to use during the festival. Tent will be set up in the spot prior to check-in.|
|Table||$10||Non-refundable||This is a fee to rent tables during the event. Tables will be delivered to your booth area during event set-up. These will be wooden 6 foot tables. This will not include table covers. The fee is PER table.|
|Chair||$5||Non-refundable||This fee is for renting a folding chair to use during the festival. These chairs are rented for the two days of the festival and will be delivered on Friday during vendor load-in. The fee is per chair.|
|Electrical Outlet||$100||Non-refundable||Per 110 volt connection. Must supply your own 100 foot extension cord.|
|Storage space||$50||Non-refundable||This is for additional storage or shade behind the booth(up to 5 feet) but NOT used for selling space.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Are you a registered 501c3 corporation?
- Tell us about your organization and why you would like to participate in Suwanee Fest.
- Non-profit booths are required to provide some type of interactive experience or activity for the festival. What will your group be doing?
- Do you wish to be in or near the same location as last year
- Do you have any comments about your location needs or preference
- In how many Suwanee Fest have you participated?
- In what other shows have you participated?
- I understand that non-profit booths should engage in some type of interactive activity during the festival. I have read the non-profit guidelines and understand my activity will need approval from the committee.
- Our non-profit plans to use our booth space to:
- Minimum pictures required: 4