Main Street Festival Performance Terms and Conditions
If you are selected to perform at the festival, these are the terms. In exchange for the following mutual consideration and promises, the sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
1. Place, date, and time of Show. The parties agree that the time and place of show will be on April 22 or 23, 2023, during your assigned time slot. Please be aware that traffic will be heavy on this day so plan to arrive early. Your group must check in with the stage manager 20 minutes before your performance time. Failure to do so may result in the forfeiture of your performance time. We will send you a special parking pass a week out from your performance. Band/Performers’ sole consideration for this agreement shall be the exposure the Operator and Event shall provide and the promotion that the Operator shall provide of the performance.
2. Description of the Show. You are scheduled for a thirty-minute performance. Your performance will end on time. If for any unforeseen circumstance such as weather, technical complications, etc., your performance, if it starts late, will still end at the time stated. Please refrain from profanity, sexual innuendo and political statements in your performance. Audio technical requirements must be provided two weeks prior to the performance time.
3. Main Stage Performances take place on the Public Square. The stage is equipped for full band performance. Performers are responsible for bringing all ¼ inch instrument cables.
4. Acoustic Stage Performances take place near 2nd Ave and Main Street. Your performance must be acoustic or through a P.A. system. For those groups using a P.A. system, there will be 4 inputs: 2 DI’s and 2 vocal mics. No more than 2 - 3 people in a group and no drum sets. Performers are responsible for bringing all ¼ inch instrument cables. Or 4 mics and 4 DI’s will be provided. You will not need to check in with a stage manager at this location, but there will be a sound person on site.
5. Buskers Corner performances take place on 3rd Ave South near Church Street. There will be a Bose L1 Model 1S System - Single B1 Bass Package. Solo acts only. The system has 1 microphone, and 1 input for guitar/keyboard, etc.
6. Sound. Sound volume is at the complete discretion of the sound tech provided by contractors hired by the Heritage Foundation of Williamson County.