Application deadline has passed
2020 Alcohol Beverage Application & Agreement
Deadline: Mar 11, 2020 11:59 pm
Date: May 07, 2020 5:00 pm - May 07, 2020 10:00 pm
About the event
Taste of Alpharetta has become an annual tradition for festival-goers, families and food connoisseurs. Mark your calendars to dine in Downtown Alpharetta at over 65 local restaurants in one fun night. New this year! Restaurants will choose to participate in one of 2 restaurant areas. a) Participate as a booth in the NEW! Zero Waste compostable area or b) Participate as a booth NOT in...
City of Alpharetta
About the application
If you have a brick and mortar location within the Taste of Alpharetta event footprint, we invite your restaurant or brewery to apply for one of our seven (7) available alcohol beverage vending opportunities. You will be notified of your acceptance or non-acceptance by March 23, 2020. Please read the General Information & Agreement for more information. For any questions regarding...
Terms & Conditions
GENERAL INFORMATION & AGREEMENT By reading the information below and submitting this online Alcohol Beverage Application & Agreement, you are agreeing to abide by all rules and regulations set forth by the City of Alpharetta in the 2020 Taste of Alpharetta and made a part hereof by reference. 1) ALCOHOL BEVERAGE VENDORS will be notified by email of acceptance by March 23, 2020....
|$250 Beer Garden booth space plus $250 for Non-Beer Garden Booth space||$250||Tent will be supplied by the City of Alpharetta. Location to be determined by Event Coordinator.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please list all beverages you would like to sell at this event and the proposed pricing for each.
- Select all types of beverages you are permitted to serve?
- How many 120-volt outlets will you require? (Please be sure to bring a 100-ft. heavy-duty extension cord and low-gauge power strip for each outlet requested.)
- How many 240-volt outlets will you require? (Please be sure to bring a 100-ft. heavy-duty extension cord and power strip for each outlet requested.)
- Please list the contacts you can provide the City for educational programming in the Beer Garden. This may include employees of your organization.
- What is your Preferred General Location? Locations will be assigned by City based on event needs and are non-negotiable