This disclaimer applies to all applicants & participants of Catbird Events. This is an electronic agreement and by selecting the booths, you are validating and approving this agreement electronically.
Once you are accepted into an event, you will be emailed a confirmation and invoice. Just because you apply, does not guarantee acceptance into an event.
- Once approved, your card will be charged 60 days PRIOR to event date. If your plans change and you no longer wish to participate, you need to contact catbird Events to notify them so your card is not charged.
- You do have the option to mail a check in order to avoid the transaction fee.
- Checks need to be mailed and received PRIOR to the 60 day deadline to avoid your card being charged. Checks can be mailed to Catbird Events: 1959 N Peace Haven Rd #247 Winston-Salem, NC 27106
- Once card is charged or check is received no refunds or credit will be given
- Event Booth Fee: $75 / spot
- You will have two options to pay. 1) Pay using PayPal by following the "Pay Invoice" link that shows when you open the invoice link from the email 2)Mail in a check by the payment deadline. Please do not send money through friends and family on PayPal. If you choose to pay using PayPal, you need to use the pay link that is provided in the invoice link so that your invoice is automatically marked as paid.
- All vendors participate at their own risk and Catbird Art & Events disclaims all liability that may arise during the event.
- All vendors who set up a tent outside are required to have them sufficiently and safely anchored. It is suggested to have 25 pounds or more per leg. If a vendor fails to properly weight their tent, the event organizer will request that you take your tent down or get weights attached.
- Vendors are required to man their own booth and recognize that leaving their booth unattended could result in damage, theft, etc that Catbird Art & Events and the venue are not responsible for.
- Vendor is responsible for collecting and reporting all taxes as necessary and required for your specific business type.
- Vendor is required to meet any permitting regulations for your type of product that may be required on local, state or federal levels.
- Vendor will not break down or leave before the event ends under any circumstance.
- Vendor understands that NO REFUNDS or CREDITS will be given. (Under any circumstance). If vendor has a change of plans or decides not to participate after payment is made, they do so with the knowledge that they will not receive a refund.
- Vendor will help promote and "share" event promotions.
- Vendor is required to follow all set-up, break-down, and parking procedures.
- Vendor understands this event is a rain or shine event and are expected to attend. No refunds or credits will be given because of weather conditions the day of the event.
- Vendor understands that no refunds will be given if the event has to be cancelled because of any force majeure.
- Failure to meet these expectations may result in not being able to participate in future Catbird Events. One pass will be given for special circumstances but if a vendor makes a habit of not meeting expectations they will be removed from any upcoming events without a refund.
- Catbird Events reserves the right to ask a vendor to leave an event and / or remove a vendor from future events if an issue does arise and expectations are not met.
- By submitting this application form, you as a potential vendor are acknowledging that you have received a copy of our legal disclaimer and agree to all terms that are contained within them if you are accepted to participate in the event. You are also acknowledging that once you submit this form, it is your responsibility to notify Kristin Schollander if your plans change or if you no longer want to participate in the event that you sign up for.
Organizer Contact Information: