Application deadline has passed
Atlanta Jazz Festival 2020 Artist Market Application
Deadline: Jun 26, 2020 12:00 pm
Date: May 04, 2020 11:00 am - May 24, 2020 11:00 pm
About the event
The Atlanta Jazz Festival is a two-day outdoor FREE-admission Festival featuring live music, arts, food, and more. Date: POSTPONED due to Covid-19. NEW date to be announced soon. Time: 11:00 am to 11:00 pm daily Location: Piedmont Park, Atlanta, Georgia Admission: Free 2020 EVENT FACTS DATE: May 23 - May 24, 2020 Food Vending times: Saturday, May 23rd - 11am -...
About the application
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL The Atlanta Jazz Festival is regarded as one of the Country’s Largest Free Jazz Festivals. It is an annual musical showcase held at various venues throughout the metropolitan Atlanta area during the month of May. The Festival culminates each Memorial Day Weekend with show –stopping performances in Piedmont Park featuring national and internationally known Jazz...
Terms & Conditions
**In the event changes need to be made, for any reason, we reserve the right to do so at any given time. **Atlanta Jazz Festival is a RAIN OR SHINE event. **Your space is only confirmed once completed all paperwork is submitted and payment is made.
|10' x 10' Artist Booth||$416||Limited to 100% handcrafted art (artist must be present). Categories include painting, woodworking, metal, photography, ceramics, glass works, hand designed / hand made jewelry and clothing - **Buy & sell items NOT eligible for this location**|
|10 x 20 Artist Booth||$832||Limited to 100% handcrafted art (artist must be present). Categories include painting, woodworking, metal, photography, ceramics, glass works, hand designed / hand made jewelry and clothing **Buy & sell items NOT eligible for this size location**|
|10 x 10 Craft or Service booth||$728||This 10x10 is for items that are NOT hand made or designed - Craft booths, Buy-Sell, services, consumables, etc.|
|10 x 20 Craft or Service Booth||$1,456||This 10x20 is for items that are NOT hand made or designed - Craft booths, Buy-Sell, services, consumables, etc.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- How would you categorize what you sell
- If you answered 'services' or 'other' OR if your specialty is NOT listed, please note here
- Describe your art, product, or service. (Please be sure you uploaded photos of your work and booth)
- Will you need additional power (in addition to what is provided)
- If yes, please include power requirements (additional fees may apply)
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- Please include a photo of your booth set up at a similar event as well as photo(s) of your artwork or product. Include any photos which you feel will be helpful to the review committee.