Deadline: Feb 11, 2023 12:00 pm (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
Date: Jun 15, 2023 11:00 am - Jun 17, 2023 10:00 pm
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Application fees||$50||Non-refundable||There is a $50 non-refundable application fee which is charged upon application.|
|Cleaning deposit||$135||$50 is non-refundable; the rest will be a prorated refund based on how clean your spot is after you leave.|
|Basic 10 foot wide booth space||$440||Non-refundable||10 foot wide booth space|
|Double booth||$625||Non-refundable||Double wide booth space - 20 feet along the front|
|Additional Frontage Space||$75||Non-refundable||Each additional 5 feet or increment thereof of additional frontage space.|
|Brick Concession Stand||$700||Non-refundable||Brick concession stand with water and refrigeration. NO cooking facilities.|
|Electrical Fee||$120||Non-refundable||2 circuits, under 220 volts and 20 amps|
|Electrical Fee||$170||Non-refundable||2 circuits, 220 volts and 20-50 amps or higher|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please describe your menu.
- How would you categorize your menu?
- What are your prices?
- Have you ever been a vendor at Summerfest Arts Faire? If yes, what years?
- Please list all ovens, fryers, grills, etc. that you will use to cook food at the festival. NOTE: You cannot cook underneath any tent due to pentential fire hazard and ALL propane tanks must be contained in crates.
- Dimensions of space required. This should include not only the dimension of your tent, trailer, etc., but also the requied space for the trailer hitch, external storage and placement of things like propane tants, containers of supplies, etc.
- Will there be any type of flame used in your booth (i.e., gas, propane, etc.)
- Acknowledgements/Hold Harmless Agreement
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- Please upload at least one photo of your booth/vendor set up.