Deadline: Dec 31, 2022 11:00 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Apr 15, 2023 10:00 am - Apr 16, 2023 5:00 pm
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Application fees||$25||Non-refundable||There is a $25 non-refundable application fee which is charged upon application.|
|Food Trucks up to 24 feet long||$550||Non-refundable||Single booth space is UP TO 10' deep and 24' in length|
|Food Trailers up to 20 feet in length||$550||Non-refundable||Single booth space is UP TO 10' deep and 20' in length|
|Food/Beverage Cart||$350||Non-refundable||Single space is UP TO 10' deep and 12' in length|
|Electrical Outlet||$100||Non-refundable||ONLY 20AMP/110V SERVICE IS AVAILABLE. YOU MUST BE PREPARED TO BRING YOUR OWN POWER FROM A QUIET GENERATOR IF YOU REQUIRE ADDITIONAL SERVICE.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please describe your menu.
- How would you categorize your menu? RESTRICTED CATEGORIES ARE PIZZA, CAJUN AND ICE CREAM DUE TO LOCAL ESTABLISHMENTS WITHIN THE FESTIVAL BOUNDARIES.
- What are your prices?
- Please upload a copy of your ServeSafe certificate
- Please upload a copy of your Mobile Food Service Permit or Fire Marshal inspection permit for this county
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- A photo of your setup is required. If approved, we would love to feature photos of your food or setup in our promotional efforts. To tag you, please include your social media URLs in the Special Requests question.