Deadline: Dec 31, 2022 11:00 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Apr 15, 2023 10:00 am - Apr 16, 2023 5:00 pm
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|Georgia Grown Member||$125||Non-refundable|
|Application fees||$25||Non-refundable||There is a $25 non-refundable application fee which is charged upon application.|
|Space||$325||Non-refundable||Single booth space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep. For a double booth, please select a quantity of two.|
|Corner upcharge||$75||Non-refundable||Additional upcharge for a corner booth location.|
|Tent||$125||Non-refundable||Tent is a 10 x 10 with no sides.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please describe your work.
- Please choose your medium category:
- What are your prices?
- Artist Description.
- How do you want your booth placard to read?
- I certify that my work is not "Buy-Sell" or Production work and completely made by me.
- Please provide an emergency contact.
- What type of vehicle will you be bringing? Select all that apply
- If you are a Georgia Grown Member, or applying as a culinary artist, please upload proof of your Georgia grown membership, or Dept. of Agriculture certificate.
- Minimum pictures required: 5
- At least one photo of your booth display must be included.