2020 Norcross Art Splash & Wine Festival Children's Activity Vendor App
Deadline: Jun 01, 2020 12:00 pm
Date: Oct 03, 2020 10:00 am - Oct 04, 2020 5:00 pm
About the event
Norcross Art Splash & Wine Festival will splash into the streets of Historic Downtown Norcross on Saturday October 3rd, 10AM - 6PM, and Sunday October 4th, 11AM-5PM . Ninety artists from across the country will show off their talents with folk art, ceramics, paintings, photography, mixed media, fiber art, metalwork, and of course, jewelry...lots of sparkly bling! Enjoy the chalk art...
Splash Festivals, Inc.
About the application
Norcross Art Splash & Wine Festival Kidz Zone takes place in Thrasher Park. In 2019, hundreds of children participated in activities such as inflatable rides, bungee jumps, trampoline jumps, face painting, sand art and more. All vendors are required to either purchase space or pay a commission (depending on the activity) to be able to be a part of the festivities. Please describe your...
Terms & Conditions
By applying to this event, you agree to the terms and conditions stated herein: Upon payment of all fees, Splash Festivals (Organizer) will issue a non-exclusive revocable license (the “License”) to Vendor for the use of a space located upon the Festival grounds as more particularly designated by, and which may be unilaterally relocated by Organizer (the “Space”)...
|10' x 10' space||$175||You are capable of operating your space within a 10' x 10' space without need for space in front of, beside or behind you.|
|Electricity 20 amp circuit||$100||20AMP circuit provided.|
Questions on the application
- Business Name
- Contact Name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Facebook URL: www.facebook.com/
- Please describe your activity.
- How much space do you require?
- Do you require electricity?
- Please provide references of names of events in which you have recently participated, contact names and contact information.
- What comments would you like to provide to explain your application?
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Please attached a photo of your setup and at least two of your services provided.