Application deadline has passed
Dunwoody Art Festival Children's Vendor App
Deadline: Jan 15, 2020 11:00 pm
Date: May 09, 2020 10:00 am - May 10, 2020 5:00 pm
About the event
A Mother’s Day tradition in the City of Dunwoody, the crowd-pleasing Dunwoody Art Festival will celebrate its eleventh dazzling show on May 9, 2020 from 10AM to 6PM and May 10 from 10AM to 5PM. It's Rain or Shine! Dunwoody Art Festival draws remarkable crowds of more than 30,000 happy grandmothers, moms, children, and of course, lots of dads too! The Dunwoody Village area...
Splash Festivals, Inc.
About the application
Dunwoody Art Festival Kidz Zone takes place in Dunwoody Village Shopping Center on Dunwoody Village Parkway. In 2019, hundreds of children participated in activities such as inflatable rides, bungee jumps, trampoline jumps, face painting, sand art and more. All vendors are required to either purchase space or pay a commission (depending on the activity) to be able to be a part of the...
Terms & Conditions
By applying to Dunwoody Art Festival 2020, you agree to the terms and conditions stated herein: Upon payment of all fees, Splash Festivals (Organizer) will issue a non-exclusive revocable license (the “License”) to Vendor for the use of a space located upon the Festival grounds as more particularly designated by, and which may be unilaterally relocated by Organizer (the...
|10' x 10' space||$175||You are capable of operating your space within a 10' x 10' space without need for space in front of, beside or behind you.|
|Electricity 20 amp circuit||$100||20AMP circuit provided.|
Questions on the application
- Business Name
- Contact Name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Facebook URL: www.facebook.com/
- Please describe your activity.
- How much space do you require?
- Do you require electricity?
- Please provide references of names of events in which you have recently participated, contact names and contact information.
- What comments would you like to provide to explain your application?
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Please attached a photo of your setup and at least two of your services provided.