Application is in draft mode by event organizer
Alpharetta Arts Streetfest Food Vendor App
Deadline: Mar 31, 2020 10:00 pm
Date: May 21, 2020 10:00 am - May 25, 2020 10:00 pm
About the event
Join us online for Arts Streetfest from May 21 through Monday, May 25 over Memorial Day Weekend. The City of Alpharetta and Splash Festivals are excited to present the 16th Annual Alpharetta Arts Streetfest from the comfort and safety of your own home. This five-day event will host more than 75 regional and national artisans whose colorful and whimsical artwork will be available for sale. We...
Splash Festivals, Inc.
About the application
In 2019, the festival drew an estimated 25,000 visitors over three days. • Beverage and cold dessert vendors are welcome to apply. The space cannot accommodate food trucks or trailers. • Separate applications must be submitted for each booth. • Load in is on Friday afternoon. • Payment is due upon notification of acceptance. • Your certificate of insurance is due upon...
Terms & Conditions
By applying to Alpharetta Arts Streetfest 2020, you agree to the terms and conditions stated herein: Upon payment of all fees, Splash Festivals (Organizer) will issue a non-exclusive revocable license (the “License”) to Vendor for the use of a space located upon the Festival grounds as more particularly designated by, and which may be unilaterally relocated by Organizer (the...
|10' x 7' cart||$350||Carts that can fit into a 7' wide space should choose this option.|
|10' x 10' space||$400||You are capable of operating your space within a 10' x 10' space without need for space beside or behind you. You don't have any frying or open flame cooking.|
|20AMP Outlet||$100||20AMP circuit provided.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Facebook URL: www.facebook.com/
- Is your set up a Food Truck, Food Trailer, Tent, or Cart?
- What is your cooking method?
- What type of fuel do you utilize?
- Please select all of the categories your menu represents.
- Please list all items available on your menu including beverages.
- What is your average price per meal served?
- Please provide references of names of events in which you have recently participated, contact names and contact information.
- What comments would you like to provide to explain your menu or application?
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Please attached a photo of your setup (cart, tent, truck or trailer) and two photos of your food. If you have a 30 or 50AMP plug, it must be uploaded here.