The Con Nooga Exhibitor Hall is located within the CHATTANOOGA CONVENTION CENTER. The Physical Address is: 1100 Carter Street - Chattanooga, TN 37401. For load in and load out you will need to enter through the gate at the rear of the facility located on Chestnut Street. The Marriott 423-756-0002, Staybridge 423-267-0900 and Days Inn 423-208-9227 Hotels are the best options for Dealers vending at Con Nooga. Discount rooms can be accessed via our website or calling the hotels and telling them you are attending Con Nooga. The Free Chattanooga Electric Shuttle runs every 5 to 10 minutes and can be utilized to go anywhere downtown from 9:30am until 11pm Friday and Saturday and 9:30am until 8:30pm Sunday.
GOOD TO KNOW
*WE HAVE FOOD TRUCKS! THEY ARE PARKED OUT FRONT OF THE CONVENTION CENTER.
*WE GIVE CASH PRIZES TO OUR ATTENDEES FOR WINNING EVENTS AS “CON NOOGA CASH” WHICHCAN ONLY BE SPENT IN THE VENDOR HALL. VENDORS COLLECT THESE LIKE GIFT CARDS AND THE CON RE-IMBURSES YOU FOR THEM. VENDOR HALL STAFF WILL SHOW YOU WHAT THESE LOOK LIKE WHEN YOU CHECK IN. DO NOT ACCEPT CON CASH FROM OLDER YEARS. ONLY 2023 CON CASH IS VALID.
*VENDORS BADGES ARE VALID ALL DAY/NIGHT FOR ATTENDING ALL THAT CON NOOGA HAS TO OFFER. PLEASE CONSIDER PARTICIPATING IN SOME OF THE FUN AFTER VENDOR HALL CLOSES.
*VENDOR HALL STAYS OPEN 2 HOURS AFTER PROGRAMMING ENDS ON SUNDAY. WE DO THIS SO ATTENDEES CAN COME MAKE LAST MINUTE PURCHASES WITH NO DISTRACTIONS. CON NOOGA IS FREE TO THE PUBLIC SUNDAY NOON-3PM WITH $5 DONATION TO OUR CHOSEN CHARITY. THIS ALSO HELPS WITH VENDOR HALL SALES.
*WE HAVE A CHARITY AUCTION EVERY YEAR TO BENEFIT SOME AMAZING LOCAL CHARITIES. A CHARITY VOLUNTEER WILL GO AROUND THE VENDOR HALL FRIDAY & SATURDAY ASKING FOR ANY DONATIONS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FOR THIS AUCTION. AUCTION OCCURS SATURDAY AFTERNOON. WE GREATLY APPRECIATE THE AMAZING PARTICIPATION WE’VE HAD FROM VENDORS WITH THIS EVENT IN THE PAST. IT IS A GREAT WAY TO ADVISERTISE YOUR BOOTH AS WE ANNOUNCE WHERE EACH ITEM CAME FROM.
*CONVENTION CENTER DOES NOT ALLOW VEHICLES TO PULL INTO THE VENDOR HALL SPACE. YOU CAN PULL UP THE LOADING RAMP BUT WILL NEED TO UNLOAD AND LOAD AS FAST AS POSSIBLE TO MAKE SURE OTHERS CAN ALSO DO THIS. PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND BRING DOLLIES ETC IF NEEDED. THE CONVENTION CENTER HAS SOME CARTS YOU MAY BORROW FIRST COME FIRST SERVE (CHECK WITH CONVENTION CENTER EXHIBITOR SERVICES FOR ANY FEES FOR ANY OF THEIR SERVICES OR PERMISIONS FOR EXEMPTION ON THE VEHICLE RULE.)
*THERE IS A BOOTH INSIDE THE VENDOR HALL WITH A LARGE YELLOW AND RED SIGN THAT SAYS “VENDOR INFO” THIS IS WHERE YOU CHECK IN & ASK ANY QUESTIONS DURING THE EVENT.
*PARKING BEHIND THE CONVENTION CENTER IS ONLY ALLOWED DURING LOAD IN AND LOAD OUT TIMES. THERE ARE SEVERAL PARKING GARAGES NEARBY (FEES VARY).
*PLEASE PURCHASE ELECTRICITY FROM THE EXHIBITOR SERVICES TAB AT WWW.CHATTANOOGACONVENTIONCENTER.ORG ; WHEN IT ASKS FOR BOOTH ASSIGNMENT JUST ENTER “TBD” OR “0” THE CONVENTION CENTER UNDERSTANDS OUR LAYOUT CAN CHANGE LAST MINUTE THEREFORE SPACE ASSIGNMENTS ARE NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL SET UP. SIGN UPS ARE USUALLY AVAILABLE A FEW MONTHS BEFORE EVENT.
*WI FI IS FREE
*OUR CON NOOGA APP ALLOWS YOU TO USE THE APP TO PROMOTE YOUR BOOTH AS WELL AS SELL ITEMS PRIOR TO AND AFTER THE EVENT.
Con Nooga 2023 Exhibitor Agreement
1) Payment for Space a. Exhibitor / Dealer understand payment policy and have either paid via cash or PayPal prior to Convention dates. b. No refunds for ANY reason
2) Con Nooga Agrees to provide a. Rear Flanked with Pipe and Drape b. Space (minimum) 10’ wide by 10’ deep (1) Dealer Table (2) Chairs (1) Exhibitor Badge (allows early entry to Exhibit Hall and access to everything Con Nooga has to offer (number of badges, chairs, tables may differ per individual agreement listed on invoice.)
3) Exhibitor / Dealer agrees that Con Nooga, Fear Connection, it’s directors, staff, volunteers shall not be held responsible for items lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed during Con Nooga.
4) Exhibitor / Dealer Booth Assignments are based off first purchased and under advisory and direction by the Directors of this area. Each Dealer/Exhibitor agrees to keep their assigned area clean, clear and be responsible for any damages caused by Exhibitor/Dealer. Including and not limited to tables, chairs, pipe and drape, and flooring.
5) Exhibitor / Dealer agree to only conduct business during posted hours and be present during posted hours. Including no disruptive behavior, activities, music, smells or noises, but not limited during setup and tear down hours. Con Nooga reserves the right to confront any dealer/exhibitor disobeying these guidelines. Each dealer/exhibitor agrees to stay within their allotted and paid for space and to refrain from overlapping or hindering other dealers / exhibitors.
6) Con Nooga does not obtain ASCAP / BMI Licensing. Exhibitors/Dealers must obtain the proper licensing if they desire to play any copyrighted material. If any dealer/exhibitor is caught playing copyrighted material, and cannot produce the proper legal documents; Con Nooga will request this to cease immediately.
7) Exhibitor / Dealer agrees to only display and sell merchandise which is consistent with all International, United States and Tennessee state laws. Any risqué or adult materials must be kept out of view or located where only adults can view or reach. Respectfully displaying and understanding we will not tolerate adult materials being viewed or sold to minors.
8) Exhibitor/Dealer agrees to be checked in & fully set up by or before Noon Friday Feb 17TH 2023. Dealer/Exhibitor understands that Con Nooga has the right to remove or give away the empty space if it remains not set up after Noon on Friday. By not checking in and setting up before Noon Friday Dealer/Exhibitor is forfeiting their space and will not be eligible for a refund.
9) Exhibitor / Dealer agrees that any violation or breach of this agreement may result in the cancellation of this agreement and forfeiture of the Exhibitor’s / Dealer’s leased space without any refund.
10) Exhibitor / Dealer agrees to obtain all licenses, permits, identification numbers & report taxes as required under federal, state or local laws. Each Exhibitor / Dealer is responsible for their taxes & licenses. The Tennessee State Sales Tax is 9.25% the state no longer provides paper forms for events. All exhibitor / dealers are responsible for filing their own sales taxes.
11) Hold Harmless: By signing this agreement, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by both the terms and conditions set in this application. Failure to abide by these rules can result in ejection without refund. By agreeing to exhibit at Con Nooga, the Exhibitor/Dealer agrees to protect Fear Connection, Con Nooga, Chattanooga Convention Center forever harmless from any damages, loss, theft, cost, liability, act of God, terrorism, or expense that arises from exhibiting at Con Nooga. This agreement covers full setup, run of the show and through tear down.
If you have further questions or comments please feel free to email our team @: email@example.com