Vegan Food Vendor ($1,700)
Deadline: Aug 31, 2019 11:59 pm
Date: Oct 04, 2019 5:00 pm - Oct 06, 2019 9:00 pm
About the event
Cities come alive at night, especially one home to a vibrant international community such as Greater Atlanta with a population of 5.6 million people representing over 75 countries (per the Metro Atlanta Chamber). We believe it’s time Atlanta had its own night market to showcase the foods, crafts, talents, customs, and people making Atlanta’s international community one of the...
The Atlanta International Night Market
About the application
Please read all information carefully and follow all instructions when filling out and submitting the application. Do not leave any area blank or assume we already have your information. The Vendor Committee limits the overall number and type of vendors for each event. Therefore, applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. We strongly encourage potential vendors to...
Terms & Conditions
By submitting this vendor application, you are agreeing to abide by all rules and regulations set forth in these terms & conditions and by the event organizers in the 2019 Atlanta International Night Market made a part hereof by reference. Vegan vendors must be 100% vegan - no animal products of any kind may be used (no eggs, honey, dairy, etc). 1) INSURANCE: All performers MUST have...
|VEGAN FOOD: 3 DAY - 10' x 10' Tent||$1,750||Vegan food vendors will receive a 10’x10′ tent, cooking space beside tent, 2 tables, one basic light, and a dedicated power source. Includes a $50 application processing fee.|
|Cleaning fees||$200||All food vendors must pay an upfront, fully-refundable cleaning fee. It will be refunded after the last day of the event, provided the vendor booth space is left clean. Vendors should bring mats, ground tarps, brooms, and cleaning supplies to ensure the return of the cleaning fee post-event.|
Questions on the application
- Business Name
- Contact Name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Your Facebook Business Page
- What type of vendor are you?
- You may only sell 5 menu items. Please list & describe your items and include pricing. (Two of your 5 items MUST be small "taste" portions priced at $5 or less and beverages are NOT allowed to be sold unless they are handcrafted/specialty drinks. No water, soft drinks, nor alcoholic beverages.)
- AINM is focused on sharing international culture and unique food items during events. Which country or region does your food/drink selection represent?
- Please upload a copy of your Certificate of Insurance.
- Please upload a signed copy of the AINM Liability Waiver. (Download available on the first page of this application.)
- What other festivals or events have you worked as a vendor?
- How did you hear about this event?
- List any other social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter, etc):
- Minimum pictures required: 2
- Please upload 1 photo of your set up or a drawing of your tent layout and 1 or more images that represent each food item you plan to sell.