Application deadline has passed
Deadline: Jul 05, 2019 11:59 pm
Date: Jul 24, 2019 11:00 am - Jul 24, 2019 1:00 pm
About the event
Bring the kids down to Duluth Town Green for this free event to enjoy one of the last days of summer break! We'll have bubbles for the kids to play in along with large yard games and a DJ for entertainment!
City of Duluth
About the application
Please note this application is only for snack/dessert vendors. Ex. Popcorn, Ice Cream, Cotton Candy, Baked Goods, etc. Bubblepalooza is an outdoor event that takes place on Wednesday, July 24th from 11:00 AM on 1:00 PM the following morning. We'll have bubbles for the kids to play in along with large yard games and a DJ for entertainment! To become an eligible Snack/Dessert...
Terms & Conditions
Vendor requirements: 1. One (1) 10X10 Tent and approriate weights (no staking) 2. One (1) six (6) foot table 3. Supply all booth needs (i.e. chair, table, lighting, extension cord, table cloth, etc.) 4. Cannot be a food vendor or sell food at the event unless instructed otherwise 5. Vendor must offer a product or service that will benefit the community 5. Vendor must supply any/all...
|10 X 10 Booth Space Snack/Dessert Vendors||$14||This option is for Snack/Dessert vendors (Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Ice Cream, Baked Goods).|
|10 X 10 Booth Space Snack/Dessert Vendors with Duluth Business Liscense||$7||This option is for Snack/Dessert vendors (Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Ice Cream, Baked Goods) with a Duluth Business License.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- I have read and I understand all the policy's laid out in their application.
- Please upload a list of products you will be selling along with pricing
- Please indicate how much space you will need.
- Upload your Business License
- Upload a photo of your booth
- Please indicate if you will need power
- If you checked "Yes" please indicate what you need power for.
- Please upload Duluth Business License (if applicable)