22 Johns Creek Arts Festival Food Vendor App
Deadline: Jul 01, 2022 11:00 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Oct 15, 2022 10:00 am - Oct 16, 2022 5:00 pm
Johns Creek, Georgia
About the application
Terms & Conditions
|10' x 7' cart||$300||Carts that can fit into a 7' wide space should choose this option.|
|10' x 10' space||$350||You are capable of operating your space within a 10' x 10' space without need for space beside or behind you.|
|10' x 20' space||$450||Choose this option if you need the full 10' x 20' space (width).|
|10' x 20' Food truck or trailer||$450||Food trucks or trailers that can fit within 20' should choose this option.|
|10' x 25' Food truck or trailer||$550||Food trucks or trailers greater than 20' and less than 25' in length should choose this option.|
|10' x 30' Food truck or trailer||$650||Food trucks or trailers greater than 25' and less than 30' should choose this option.|
|20AMP Outlet||$100||20AMP circuit provided.|
|30AMP Outlet||$120||30 AMP circuit.|
|50 AMP Outlet||$350||50 AMP circuit|
|ICE||$15||$15 per 40lb bag|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Facebook URL: www.facebook.com/
- Is your set up a Food Truck, Food Trailer, Tent, or Cart?
- What is your cooking method?
- What type of fuel do you utilize?
- If you are a food truck or food trailer and cook, do you have a fire supression system approved by NFPA?
- Please list all items available on your menu including beverages.
- What comments would you like to provide to explain your menu or application?
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Please attached a photo of your setup (cart, tent, truck or trailer) and two photos of your food. If you have a 30 or 50AMP plug, it must be uploaded here.