Arts & Crafts and Fine Art 2022
Deadline: Mar 31, 2022 11:00 pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Sep 17, 2022 9:00 am - Sep 18, 2022 5:00 pm
About the event
Suwanee Fest 2022 will be held in Suwanee's beautiful Town Center Park on September 17 and 18. The days will be filled with family fun including food, vendors, crafters, entertainment and more! The planning committee is hard at work making sure the festival is safe and will follow all guidelines for attendee and exhibitor safety.
City of Suwanee
About the application
Suwanee Fest is a two-day juried art show for handcrafted and handmade items only. Read the Exhibitor Guidelines carefully before completing your application. The Suwanee Fest committee will be accepting applications for participation in the September 17 & 18 event. Booth fees for this year's event will not be processed until after the July 4th holiday. If we do not receive...
Terms & Conditions
The City of Suwanee a Georgia Municipal Corporation, and its agents, employees, and representatives, thereof assume no liability or responsibility for injury or loss that may result to any exhibitor or his/her personal or corporate affects including goods for sale that may occur on the premises or may arise under Suwanee Fest activities. Applicant further agrees, consents, and acknowledges to...
|Single Booth||$200||Single booth space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep. This does not include any additional storage space.|
|Double booth||$400||This is for a booth space that is 20 feet wide and 10 feet deep. This does not include any additional storage space.|
|Deep booth||$300||This is for a booth space that is 10 feet wide and 20 feet deep. This does not include additional storage.|
|Tent||$50||This if for additional storage outside of the vendor tented area. This is NOT for an additional tent but for storage of items, overflow, seating, etc. This is NOT for tent space.|
|Tent||$160||This is for a white rental tent that is a 10 by 10. It will be installed before the festival for your use and be weighted with concrete weights.|
|Table||$25||This is for a 6 foot table. Each table is $25 and will be delivered to your booth space during vendor set-up.|
|Chairs||$10||This if for folding chairs that will be delivered to your booth during vendor set-up. Each chair is $10.|
|Outlet||$100||This fee allows vendors to connect to electricity for the show weekend. Vendors must bring their own drop cords, 100 feet in length. This is a regular 110 outlet. You may NOT hardwire into our electric panel. Generators may be used but must not be loud or disturb neighboring booths with sound or gas emissions.|
|Best of Show Fee||$25|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please describe your product.
- What is your product price range?
- In how many Suwanee Fest have you participated?
- Do you want to be in the same booth space location as last year?
- Do you wish to participate in the Best of Show competition? There is a $25 fee for this.
- Additional comments:
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- Each application must include at least 3 to 5 color photos of your products, at least one photo of your booth set-up, and at least one photo of you making your items or of your work space. The photos you submit of your work may be used to promote your attendance at our festival if selected. Booth photo may be from a previous event or a booth set up on a driveway or display. This photo will show the jury how you plan to display your work at the festival. Work space photo is meant to show that your items are handmade or handcrafted. Photos of your work area or studio set-up will NOT be shared or used for publicity. Applications received without the required photos cannot be considered for the show.