Application deadline has passed
Mix Match Vendor
Deadline: May 18, 2019 11:59 pm
Date: May 31, 2019 6:00 pm - May 31, 2019 10:00 pm
About the event
We are excited to introduce this new addition to Fridays-N-Duluth! Enjoy dining delights from your hometown favorites with a street fair atmosphere. There will be live music in Parsons Alley and on Main Street from 6-8pm and a themed concert will wrap up the evening with a spectacular performance from 8-10pm. There will be no food trucks at Block Party on Main.
City of Duluth
About the application
This application is for all vendors who are selling a product or service. If you are looking to promote your brand only, please apply under the Business Vendor Application. Approved applicants will be selected based on event needs, application date submitted and availability. If weather becomes a factor, the event will not be canceled until the actual day of the event. You will then be...
Terms & Conditions
Vendor Booth Requirements: (All vendors must provide the following items) 1. One (1) 10X10 Tent with proper weights (no staking) 2. One (1) six (6) foot table 3. Booth Supplies necessary to accomplish task. (chair, extension cords, lighting, table cloth, etc.) Vendors Are Allowed: 1. Up to three (3) six (6) foot long tables to place under a 10X10 tent 2. Up to four (4) employees 3....
|Mix Match Vendor Fee||$50||This option is for Mix Match Vendors with a 10x10 booth space. Fees will be processed the Monday preceding the approved Fridays-N-Duluth event.|
|Mix Match Vendors with a Duluth Business License||$25||This options is for Mix Match Vendors with a Duluth Business License with a 10x10 booth space. Fees will be processed the Monday preceding the approved Fridays-N-Duluth event.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- I have read and I understand all the policy's laid out in their application.
- Please upload a list of products/services you will be selling along with pricing
- Please indicate how much space you will need.
- Upload your Business License. Applications that do not include a 2019 Business License will not be considered for the event.
- Upload a photo of your booth
- Please check all dates you are interested in attending:
- Please indicate if you will need power
- If you checked "Yes" please indicate what you need power for.