Registration deadline has passed
Gourmet Food Vendors
Deadline: Apr 01, 2022 11:59 pm (GMT-05:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Date: Aug 31, 2022 5:00 pm - Sep 05, 2022 4:00 pm
About the registration
Terms & Conditions
|Application fees||$40||Non-refundable||There is a $40 non-refundable application fee which is charged upon application.|
|10x10 Booth||$525||Single booth space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep.|
|Electrical - up to 15 amps||$125||Electricity is available, however is limited. All requests for electricity will be reviewed but cannot be guaranteed. Fees for electricity will be charged upon acceptance and approval of electricity request.|
|Electric - 15-20 amps||$150||Electricity is available, however is limited. All requests for electricity will be reviewed but cannot be guaranteed. Fees for electricity will be charged upon acceptance and approval of electricity request.|
|Certificate of Insurance||$100||A Certificate of Insurance which provides proof of general business liability insurance in the minimal amount of $1,000,000 is required by all Gourmet Food Vendors accepted in the show. Your name of company name from your application must be on this certificate and the dates of the 2022 Festival must be covered. You MUST list the Frankfort Chamber of Commerce and the Village of Frankfort as additional insureds.|
Questions on the registration
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please describe your menu.
- I certify that my work is not "Buy-Sell" and is made by me
- How many booths are you applying for?
- Will you require electric?
- Have you participated in Fall Fest in prior years?
- Will you be providing your own Certificate of Insurance per the Contract Rules and Guidelines?
- By signing your name, you agree to our terms and conditions
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- Each application must include at least 4 color photos. Photos required to be submitted are; 2 photos of your product, 1 photo of your product packaging and 1 photo of your booth set-up