The REGGAE FEST FL reserves the right to not accept any vendor for any reason.
Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
Please read it carefully before submitting an application.
If you are unable to meet our criteria, please do not apply.
1. The application fee is deposited upon receipt and is non-refundable. Booth fees are due in full upon acceptance of invitation to show beginning August 8th, 2022.
2. No refunds
3. No Animals except service dogs. “Service Animal” means any dog trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of individual with a disability. Pets providing emotional support, wellbeing, comfort or companionship are not recognized as service animals under ADA regulations.
4. Booth placement is carefully chosen by the committee. Categories do not indicate space locations. No changes in booth location permitted after the event begins.
5. Participants may not share booth space nor may they sublet or apportion space to anyone else. Booths are non-transferable and must occupied by the applicant. Participants may only exhibit work and/or product approved. Items misrepresenting product presented at time of application are subject to immediate dismissal from the show. Products are recommended to be Eco-Friendly.
6. Display space is permitted within your 10x10 tent and your outside walls. Construction of booth & displays must be appropriate and be able to withstand inclement weather and crowd activity.
7. Cartons or boxes must be kept out of view. Exhibitors are responsible for keeping booth space clean, safe, and secure. Exhibits and materials contained must be within the assigned booth space and cannot be extended.
8. You must display appropriate conduct. The committee reserves the right to remove or prohibit anything which is deemed not suitable, including persons, conduct, material and other items. No selling or soliciting outside of booth space.
9. Break down of booths must be completed and removed by 11:00 PM on Saturday. Any materials left behind will be confiscated.
10. Participation is required all hours of event. Exhibitors who break down displays or depart before close of show each day will not be allowed to return to future show.
11.Electricity is provided in certain locations of the event. You will be notified if you are in need of bringing a generator to where you are placed.. Extension cords must be taped down
12. No food products may be sold or given away by artists or business exhibitors. If you are sampling an approved food product at your booth, you must provide a copy of your liability insurance certificate with Delray Beach Arts, the City of Boynton Beach listed as an additional insured and email to email@example.com. No single use plastics permitted (This includes Styrofoam, plastic straws, plastic cups, plates and utensils.) No polystyrene, confetti or balloons
13. Exhibitors will cause no noise which can be heard beyond the perimeters of their own exhibitor space. This noise includes but is not limited to music (recorded or live demonstrations) or motivational tapes. Hawking of items is prohibited.
14. Vendors are responsible for the collection, payment, and reporting of their own sales tax if applicable.
15. Participants must abide by, and displays must be in accordance with local fire regulations.
16. Private Security will provide security during the shows hours of operation.
17. All tents are required to withstand winds and rain and be properly weighted. Properly weighting requires AT LEAST 40 pounds per leg (Weights Only and more in windy weather). Tents must be connected to weights with rope or straps, not bungee cords. You must use 40 lb weights (weights only) on each leg to anchor your booths down. You will not be able to setup if not properly weighted.
18. All communication regarding the show is sent via email through Constant Contact and Festival Management Group. Please do NOT opt out or you will NOT receive instructions for setup etc.
EVENT STAFF CONTINUALLY ENFORCES THE RULES OF THE EVENT TO ENSURE THAT ALL WORK SHOWN IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THESE GUIDELINES. VIOLATION OF THE RULES MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EJECTION FROM THE EVENT WITH NO REFUND. THIS ACTION WILL RESULT IN THE BANNING FROM FUTURE PARTICIPATION.
Your online application and/or return of the registration materials indicate your understanding and acceptance of the Rules of Participation and General Policies. Rules Committee members circulate during the show and any vendor observed not following the rules may be immediately dismissed and will not be allowed to participate in the REGGAE FEST FL again. Reasons for expulsion from the show are not limited to these violations and any artist or vendor may be put on probation or excluded at the discretion of the REGGAE FEST FL.
During the term of this agreement, the vendor assumes all risks in connection with the permitted activity and shall be solely responsible for damage or injury, of whatever kind, to person or property, directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with the permitted activity or the conduct of vendors operation. Vendor hereby expressly agrees to hold harmless the City of Boynton Beach, Delray Beach Arts, its agents, volunteers, employees, officers and directors for penalties for violation of any law, ordinance or regulation affecting its activity and from any and all claims, suits, losses, damages or injuries directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with permitted activity or conduct of its operation or resulting from the negligence or intentional acts of vendor or its officers, agents or employees.
VENDOR SETUP BEGINS at 8:00AM Friday, Nov. 4th. Complete setup by 7:30pm