Deadline: Apr 04, 2022 12:00 am (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Jan 14, 2022 10:00 am - Jan 16, 2022 5:00 pm
Boynton Beach, Florida
About the event
ART * CRAFTS * CULTURE * FOOD After a successful initial show at the Boynton Beach Mall, we are proud to announce the 2nd Annual Affair of the Arts show on January 14-16, 2022. The Affair of the Arts is a three-day arts & crafts show held at the north end of the Boynton Beach Mall. With over 300 vendors, the Affair provides attendees an opportunity to shop the best artists and crafters...
Festival Management Group
About the application
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW EVENT DATES & TIMES: Fri., Jan 14, 2022 (10am – 6pm) Sat., Jan 15, 2022 (10am – 6pm) Sun., Jan 16, 2022 (10am – 5pm) LOCATION: Boynton Beach Mall (north parking lot), 801 N. Congress Avenue, Boynton Beach, FL 33426 APPLICATION & BOOTH SPACE FEES: $35 Application Fee (non-refundable) upon completion of online...
Terms & Conditions
The AFFAIR OF THE ARTS reserves the right to not accept any vendor for any reason. EXHIBITOR RULES & REGULATIONS Please read it carefully before submitting an application. If you are unable to meet our criteria, please do not apply. 1. The application fee is deposited upon receipt and is non-refundable. Booth fees are due in full upon acceptance of invitation to show beginning...
|Application fees||$40||There is a $40 non-refundable application fee which is automatically charged upon completion of application.|
|10x10 Booth Space||$450||Single booth space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep.|
|10x20 Booth Space||$900||2 booth spaces (10x20) 10 feet deep and 20 feet wide|
|Tent Rental 10x10 (in addition to booth)||$280||Tent Rental includes: Setup/Teardown, Weights, Sides, Lights, 1 - 8 ft table and 2 chairs|
|Tent Rental 10x20 (in addition to 10x20 booth rental)||$560||10x20 Tent Rental includes setup/tear down, weights, sides, lights, 2 8 ft tables and 4 chairs (in addition to booth space)|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Additional Email Address
- Cell Phone #
- Onsite Contact of person at show working booth (if different than above)
- Onsite Contact of person at show working booth Cell Phone # (if different than above)
- Onsite Contact of person at show working booth Email Address (if different than above)
- Have you been in the show before?
- Do you know your booth number? If so, enter here
- Please describe your work. Please be specific as to what you are selling.
- Do you require a tent rental package?
- Do you have a general liability policy? The City of Delray Beach requires ALL exhibitors to provide Commercial General Liability $1,000,000 General Aggregate $2,000.000
- I understand the following: Non-refundable application fee upon completion of online application. -If a returning exhibitor, and requesting same location as in prior years, PAYMENT IN FULL will be required upon approval of application to secure location. -All other exhibitors will be required to pay 50% deposit of booth fee upon acceptance into the show. Final balance due will be required by Jan 1, 2022. -NO REFUNDS will be extended after March 1st, 2022.
- LEGAL AGREEMENT & FORCE MAJEURE
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- Each application must include at least 3 to 5 color photos of your products, at least one photo of your booth set-up, and at least one photo of you making your items or of your work space. This is what the committee sees - so make them good!