Food & Beverage Vendors
Deadline: Jan 31, 2022 11:59 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Apr 23, 2022 10:00 am - Apr 24, 2022 4:00 pm
About the event
The 22nd Annual Chain of Parks Art Festival is North Florida’s premiere outdoor fine art festival. Located in downtown Tallahassee along Park Avenue, the festival provides an opportunity for art lovers and artists to connect over the weekend. Expect to have a first-class, fun-filled outdoor cultural experience. View amazing, original, and one-of-a-kind works of art from 150 fine...
Chain of Parks Art Festival
About the application
Thank you for your interest in the Chain of Parks Art Festival! The estimated festival attendance is 35-40,000 attendees throughout the weekend. Booth space is limited. Applications are accepted for review until January 31, 2022. If space is available, late applications may be considered with a $25 late fee. Applications will be reviewed and you will get a notification provided via email/...
Terms & Conditions
The Festival is held outdoors on city streets and parks. Vendor fees will not be refunded if the Festival must be canceled due to inclement weather, acts of God, or any other circumstance deemed necessary by Festival and City officials. Space is extremely limited downtown, so please select your space size carefully. The entire footprint of your food preparation and serving area must fit...
|10x10 Booth/ Cart||$250||Small Cart Style Booth/Single Product Foods in the 10 x10 range - $250 (i.e.: beverage, kettle corn, shaved ice, ice cream, etc.) Limited availability. Placement is typically outside of food court. Licensed through Dept of Agriculture.|
|10x20 Booth/ Truck||$400||10’ x 20’ Food Space $400|
|10’ x 30’ Truck/ tent||$450||10’ x 30’ Food Space $450, limited spaces available|
|Electrical Outlet||$25||$25 for each 20 amp plug *Vendors can have up to 2 to get 40amps|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Social Media handles/ tags
- How would you categorize your menu?
- Select Vendor Space Size
- Explain any electricity needs (or write NA)
- Ice Service (Estimated number of bags or NA)
- Estimated arrival time:
- Mobile Food Trucks – Service opens from:
- Special Needs / Requests:
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPTE
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPTE, part 2
- GENERAL RELEASE OF CLAIMS & HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
- Agreeing to the Terms & Conditions
- Minimum pictures required: 2
- Please provide a sketch or photos of your booth or truck. Also, attach menu or list of food items to be sold.