Fine Arts Application
Deadline: Dec 03, 2021 5:00 pm (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Date: Dec 11, 2021 9:00 am - Dec 12, 2021 5:00 pm
Orange Beach, Alabama
About the event
A new Christmas tradition in the heart of the Alabama Gulf Coast! Join us for two days of vendors lining up and down Main Street at The Wharf, a student art showcase, music and dance performances, a Santa Pub Crawl, and the perfect viewing spot for the Annual Lighted Boat Parade!
Coastal Alabama Business Chamber
About the application
Welcome to the 2nd Holly Days on Main Event! This is an electronic agreement and by submission, you are validating and approving this agreement electronically. Categories: Clay, Metal, Mixed Media, Photography, Wood, Jewelry, Paintings, Fiber. LOCATION AND SET UP - The Wharf is located at the Intersection of Hwy 180 (Canal Rd) and the Foley Beach Express. From Hwy 161, turn left and...
Terms & Conditions
FEES, SUBMISSION, DEADLINE, AND NOTIFICATION PROCESS - Application Fee is $35 charged upon submission. This fee is refundable if your application is not accepted.. - Booths are $225 each for Chamber members; $275 each for non Chamber members. No more than two booths per vendor. - Deadline for all entries is close of business November 19, 2021. - Notifications of acceptance/denial will be...
|10x10 Booth Non Chamber Member||$219|
|10' x 10' Booth Chamber MEMBER||$195|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please describe your work.
- Please choose your medium category:
- What are your prices?
- Artist Statement
- I certify that my work is not "Buy-Sell" or Production work and completely made by me.
- By signing your name, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Minimum pictures required: 5
- Each application must include 5 digital images. Three of your products, one image of your booth set-up at a show, and one image of you making your product.