HOT FOOD VENDOR ~ Encinitas Beachfront 11/13
Deadline: Nov 11, 2021 11:59 pm (GMT-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Date: Nov 13, 2021 11:00 am - Nov 13, 2021 5:00 pm
About the event
Traveling Artisan's Market will be hosting Second Saturday's monthly events at an Encinitas local favorite beachfront space on the PCH. This dedicated space draws in local residents and tourists to come enjoy a fun lively event with musicians and our local artisans. You don't want to miss this!!
Traveling Artisans' Market
About the application
Welcome to Traveling Artisan's Market! Browse through our applications and let us know if you have any questions. This is an electronic agreement and by selecting the food categories below, you are validating and approving this agreement electronically.
Terms & Conditions
TAM RULES & REGULATIONS: Click on the attached document below, read it in its entirety for clear expectations of booth setup and requirements. Initial all areas, sign and submit by contacting the organizer on application. ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I agree to indemnify and hold Traveling Artisan's Market, their officials, staff, and agents harmless of and from any and all actions,...
|10 x 10 Space ~ Early Bird Special||$100||This $100 vendor fee is for a 10 x 10 in-line tent space that includes market liability insurance coverage. Single booth space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep.|
|10 x 10 Space||$125||This $125 vendor fee is for a 10 x 10 in-line tent space that includes market liability insurance coverage. Single booth space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- . Please provide references of names of events in which you have recently participated, month/year ...
- How would you categorize your menu?
- What is your food product?
- Please describe your menu.
- What are your prices?
- Have you submitted all your proper licenses/permits to Market Manager?
- I certify that my work is not "Re-sell" or Production prepped and completely made by me.
- By signing your name, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Minimum pictures required: 3
- Each artisan must include: * 3 to 5 color photos of your products * one photo of your booth set-up * if possible, one photo of you prepping your food or of your work station