Handmade Holiday Market at Duluth's Deck the Hall
Deadline: Oct 31, 2021 11:59 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Dec 04, 2021 2:00 pm - Dec 04, 2021 8:00 pm
About the event
Join us December 4th from 2-8 PM for a Handmade Holiday Market at Duluth's Deck the Hall! Over 30 holiday themed makers will be right in the center of the city's event. Photos with Santa, a real snow playground, and a tree lighting!
the handmade shops
About the application
Join us December 4th from 2-8 PM for a Handmade Holiday Market at Duluth's Deck the Hall! Over 30 holiday themed makers will be right in the center of the city's beloved event. The Atlanta Foundation for Public Spaces and The Handmade Shops have teamed up with the city of Duluth to bring you a Handmade Holiday Market during the city’s Deck the Hall event. This well loved...
Terms & Conditions
*White top tents required. *40lb of professional weights per leg required (no cinder blocks, free weights, etc). Totaling 160 lbs of weights per tent. *Artist must provide all displays, tent, weights, etc. *Tables should be covered with four sided, floor length table cloths. *This is a rain or shine event. There will be no refunds or rain dates. *If you do not provide a booth...
|Application fee||$25||There is a $25 non-refundable application fee which is charged upon application.|
|Early Bird 10x10 Booth||$75||Early Bird Special Expires on 10/8/21 at 10PM EST. Single booth space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep.|
|Single booth||$100||Single booth space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep.|
|Electrical Outlet||$25||Please bring a 100 foot long extension cord to ensure you will be able to plug into the outlet.|
|Corner Booth Upgrade||$50||This is in addition to the Booth Space Fee. Corners are limited and available on a first come, first served basis.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please describe your work.
- Please choose your medium category:
- What are your prices?
- Artist Description.
- Please list your instagram or facebook links below.
- I certify that my work is not "Buy-Sell" or Production work and completely made by me.
- I understand that I must have a white top tent.
- I understand I must have four sided, floor length tablecloths.
- I understand I must have 40 lbs of professional weights PER leg, totaling 160lbs of weight.
- By signing your name, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Minimum pictures required: 4
- Please upload a booth shot showing your tent top and weights & 3 photos of your work. Applications will be REJECTED without a proper booth shot (no exceptions). We are looking for vendors with holiday themed creations and giftable items.