Food Vendor Application
Deadline: Sep 26, 2021 11:59 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Oct 02, 2021 10:00 am - Oct 02, 2021 4:00 pm
About the event
Art on Main began in 2013 as a local art talent exhibition, but after 8 years, it has grown into one of the Top 3 Festivals in Warren County, GA. All vendors are encouraged to apply, but especially Artists.
Hometown Warrenton, Inc.
About the application
Welcome to Art on Main! As a food vendor at our event, you will receive a space. The applicant is to provide their own tents, tables, chairs, etc. We do not provide power, you will need to provide your own. This includes Food Trucks. Food vendors are only permitted to sell food that has been listed on their application. Food Vendors are encouraged to promote their social media and/or...
|10x15 Booth||$50||Single booth space is 10 feet wide and 15 feet deep.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Have you attended Art on Main (Wonderland Arts) before?
- Proof of insurance will be required from all food vendors.
- How would you categorize your menu?
- Please describe your menu.
- What are your prices?
- Minimum pictures required: 1
- Please upload at least one photo example of your food or mobile kitchen. Upload as many as you'd like.