APPLICATION & BOOTH SPACE FEES:
$10 Application Fee (non-refundable) upon completion of online application
EXHIBITOR BOOTH FEES: (Deadline October 30, 2021)
Please note: “applying” for the show does not mean that you are automatically in the show. Your application must first be reviewed and approved online by our committee.
We ask for a payment plan as follows:
-Non-refundable application fee upon completion of online application.
-If a returning exhibitor, and requesting same location as in prior years, PAYMENT IN FULL
will be required upon approval of application to secure location.
-All other exhibitors will be required to pay 50% deposit of booth fee upon acceptance into
show. Final balance due will be required by Nov. 03, 2021.
-NO REFUNDS will be extended after Nov. 15, 2021.
- All booths, vendors, performers must carry Vendor Certificate of Insurance per the requirements and specifications of Palm Beach County. We will provide detailed policy info upon approval.
** 7% Florida Sales Tax will be added to booth fees at check-out**
Artist / Crafter Exhibitor $199 + $13.93 sales tax = $212.93
10x10 Rental Pkg (Tent, Table, 2 Chairs & Sides) $199 + $13.93 sales tax = $212.93 plus above booth fee
Booth Spaces are 10’ X 10’ and work must be contained within the assigned space. You may not infringe on another space physically or audibly. For double booth (10x20), you must select two booths.
During the festival, all exhibits will be visited by a festival representative to ensure that they are in compliance with our festival policies. It is the exclusive right and responsibility of the Festival Staff to call for the removal of work that is not in compliance with the festival policies and requirements. Non-compliance may result in expulsion from the festival or refusal of future festival participation.
All tents are required to withstand winds and rain and be properly weighted. Properly weighting requires 40 pounds per leg (more in windy weather). Tents must be connected to weights with rope or straps, not bungee cords. Weights may not include cinderblocks or water jugs as they do not meet the 40 pound requirement.
Anyone with an outstanding balance, will not be permitted to exhibit at show. If determined that you have a balance due, you must pay cash upon check-in.
Exhibitors or sponsors receive (1) parking pass for the duration of the event that must be assigned to (1) vehicle and pass must stay on the dashboard at all times. Additional parking is available on-site for a daily fee.
You will be provided (1) A PARKING PASS to download, print and place on the dashboard of your vehicle. It is mandatory that you place a copy on your dashboard in order to identify you as an exhibitor and possibly prevent your vehicle from being towed.
Booth Tear Down:
Packing up of booth supplies may begin at 11:00 pm on Saturday following the end of the event at 11pm. Police and Event staff will advise you where vehicles are permitted on site. We suggest that you bring dollies and hand trucks to remove your booth valuables if you find it necessary to remove any items at close of event.
Items to Bring:
Handy items you may want to bring to setup your booth include – cable ties, tent weights or sandbags, duct tape, pens, batteries, and scissors.
NO ELECTRICITY is provided.
You are responsible for all valuables, items, and prizes at your booth. Laughing Spree Fest employs private security, however, we are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items from your booth.
Unless you have ordered (and paid for) a rental package, you are responsible to provide your own tent, table, and chairs.
Exhibitors are responsible for the collection, payment, and reporting of their own sales tax. We will email you a Sales Tax Form with your setup information prior to the event.
Please make sure the people staffing your booth are familiar with Laughing Spree Fest Booth Policies & Guidelines.
All cancellations are subject to a $75.00 processing fee. In addition to the $75.00 processing fee, cancellations received between October 1 & November 15 will result in a 50% retention fee (+$75 processing fee). NO refunds will be made after November 15, 2021. Cancellations must be made in written form and submitted by email. Emails should be sent to the Vendor Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Show Policy
Artists who have not checked in and/or notified event with a message via email (email@example.com) by 10:00 am on the first day of festival, will be considered a NO SHOW and the assigned space will be forfeited.
*Dates and details subject to change*
SETUP DATE & TIME:
ART EXHIBITORS – Dec. 03, 2021 9am-Noon:
Friday, Dec. 03, 2021 (7:00 pm – 11:00 pm)
Saturday, Dec. 04, 2022 (3:00 pm – 11:00 pm)
During Check-In it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to answer all phone calls. If you need assistance or have any questions leading up to the event, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
EVENT DATES & TIMES:
Friday, Dec. 03, 2021 (7:00 pm – 11:00 pm)
Saturday, Dec. 04, 2021 (3:00 pm – 11:00 pm)
Sunset Cove Amphitheater, 20405 Amphitheater Circle, Boca Raton, Fl 33498
APPLICATION & BOOTH SPACE FEES:
$10 Application Fee (non-refundable) upon completion of online
Terms & Conditions
Laughing Spree Fest reserves the right to not accept any vendor for any reason.
EXHIBITOR RULES & REGULATIONS
Please read it carefully before submitting an application.
If you are unable to meet our criteria, please do not apply.
1. The application fee is deposited upon receipt and is non-refundable. Booth fees are due in full upon acceptance of invitation to show.
2. All cancellations and refunds are subject to a $75.00 processing fee. In addition to the $75.00 processing fee, cancellations received between October 1 & November 15 will result in a 50% retention fee (+$75 processing fee). NO refunds will be made after November 15, 2021. Cancellations must be made in written form and submitted by email. Emails should be sent to the Vendor Coordinator at email@example.com.
3. All work must be original and of exhibitor’s own crafting. No Buy/Sell products are permitted. In rare cases, select Buy/ Sell items may be accepted if they are from hand-made origin. A Buy/Sell item is any product that is purchased and resold without substantial modifications to the original product. In addition, there are exceptions to the Buy/Sell rule at the Laughing Spree Fest for items that are not typically an art form or craft.
4. Animals are prohibited at the event.
5. Insurance: All vendor are required to have liability insurance. Additional Insured & separate certificates as follows: Palm Beach County Board of County Commissioners 301 N. Olive Avenue West Palm Beach, FL 33401 , Comedy Now Productions 801 Northpoint Parkway #82, West Palm Beach, Fl 33407, Big Idea Charities 1028 Kokomo Key Ln, Delray Beach, FL 33483
6. Booth placement is carefully chosen by the committee. Categories do not indicate space locations. No changes in booth location permitted after the event begins. There is no assurance you will be in any specific location on the venue property.
7. Exhibitors may not share booth space nor may they sublet or apportion space to anyone else. Booths are non-transferable and must occupied by the applicant. Artists may only exhibit work in the category in which they applied. Items misrepresenting works presented at time of application are subject to immediate dismissal from the show. Artists must display their own work.
8. Display space is permitted within your 10x10 tent area only. No items are permitted placement outside of your 10x10 tent. Construction of booth & displays must be appropriate and be able to withstand inclement weather and crowd activity.
9. Cartons or boxes must be kept out of view. Exhibitors are responsible for keeping booth space clean, safe, and secure. Exhibits and materials contained must be within the assigned booth space and cannot be extended.
10. You must display appropriate conduct. The committee reserves the right to remove or prohibit anything which is deemed not suitable, including persons, conduct, material and other items. No selling or soliciting outside of booth space.
11. Break down of booths must be completed and removed by 1:00 AM on Dec. 05, 2021. Any materials left behind will be confiscated.
12. Participation is required all two days/all hours of event. Exhibitors who break down displays or depart before close of show each day will not be allowed to return to future shows.
13. Electricity is not provided! Quiet generators are permitted; however, since they do not conform to the rule that materials are contained with the booth space, you must petition the show for a location suitable for the generator. Power cords must be taped down.
Please note: Exhibitors are not permitted to run electric cords from show generators, power sources or light poles to their booths.
14. No food products may be sold or given away by artists or business exhibitors. If you are sampling an approved food product at your booth, you must provide a copy of your liability insurance certificate with the Palm Beach County Board of County Commissioners, City of Boca Raton, Big Idea Charities Inc.(501c3), Comedy Now Productions listed as an additional insured and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Single use plastics (including Styrofoam) are discouraged. This includes plastic cups, straws, plates and utensils.
15. Exhibitors will cause no noise which can be heard beyond the perimeters of their own exhibitor space. This noise includes but is not limited to music (recorded or live demonstrations) or motivational tapes.
16. Vendors are responsible for the collection, payment, and reporting of their own sales tax. Touchless transactions via card or app are preferred.
17. Parking is available on-site for a fee. No vans, automobiles, or self-propelled vehicles may be used in adjacent to display area.
18. Exhibitors must abide by, and displays must be in accordance with local fire regulations.
19. Boca Raton Police and Private security provide security during the shows hours of operation; private security is on site after hours. The show takes place in a large, public venue, so reasonable precautions should be taken to ensure the safety of your property. All work is exhibited at the artist’s own risk.
20. You must use 40lb weights per leg to anchor your booths down. If not properly weighted you will not able to show. You ARE NOT permitted to stake anything in the ground, including tent legs.
A MONITORING COMMITTEE CONTINUALLY ENFORCES THE RULES OF THE EVENT TO ENSURE THAT ALL WORK SHOWN IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THESE GUIDELINES. VIOLATION OF THE RULES MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EJECTION FROM THE EVENT WITH NO REFUND. THIS ACTION WILL RESULT IN THE BANNING FROM FUTURE PARTICIPATION.
Your online application and/or return of the registration materials indicate your understanding and acceptance of the Rules of Participation and General Policies. Rules Committee members circulate during the show and any vendor observed not following the rules may be immediately dismissed and will not be allowed to participate in the Laughing Spree Fest again. Reasons for expulsion from the show are not limited to these violations and any artist or vendor may be put on probation or excluded at the discretion of Laughing Spree Fest.
During the term of this agreement, the vendor assumes all risks in connection with the permitted activity and shall be solely responsible for damage or injury, of whatever kind, to person or property, directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with the permitted activity or the conduct of vendors operation. Vendor hereby expressly agrees to hold harmless Palm Beach County Board of County Commissioners, Sunset Cove Amphitheater, City of Boca Raton, Big Idea Charities, Comedy Now Productions, its agents, volunteers, employees, officers and directors for penalties for violation of any law, ordinance or regulation affecting its activity and from any and all claims, suits, losses, damages or injuries directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with permitted activity or conduct of its operation or resulting from the negligence or intentional acts of vendor or its officers, agents or employees.
VENDOR SET UP BEGINS at 9:00 am, Friday, Dec. 03, 2021. All vehicles must be removed from the load in area by noon on Dec. 03, 2021.