Artist In-Person Application
Deadline: Jan 10, 2022 12:00 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Jan 22, 2022 10:00 am - Jan 23, 2022 5:00 pm
About the event
Visit one of South Florida’s premiere juried art shows, our 18th Annual Fine Arts Festival, and enjoy a day surrounded by spectacular visual arts in the most lush and luxurious setting. Amongst a generous representation of the best artists and artisans from the US and abroad; you will find the perfect piece of art for you. Additionally there is always a great selection of delicious food,...
About the application
Welcome! Browse through our applications and let us know if you have any questions. - Cash awards of at least $5,000 will be presented. - Automatic acceptance and no fee application for winners the following year. - Complimentary continental breakfast both mornings. - Approximately 65 artists will be accepted to exhibit at the 2022 Panter, Panter & Sampedro Fine Arts Festival. - All...
Terms & Conditions
- All spaces are assigned by the Pinecrest Gardens Program & Events Department and are subject to change up to and during the event. - All set-up is to be completed 30 minutes prior to event start time. Vehicles will not be permitted on the grounds one hour prior to the event start time. Set-up may begin on the Thursday prior to the event and breakdown may occur as late as the Monday...
|Single booth||$300||Single booth space is 10 feet wide and 10 feet deep.|
|10x20 Booth||$600||Single booth space is 20 feet wide and 10 feet deep.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please describe briefly your work.
- Please choose your medium category:
- Artist Bio
- Please provide your social media handles, if any.
- I certify that my work is not "Buy-Sell" or Production work and completely made by me.
- By signing your name, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Minimum pictures required: 3