Home Based Business Commerical Application (#7)
Deadline: Oct 01, 2021 11:59 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Nov 06, 2021 10:00 am - Nov 06, 2022 5:00 pm
Wilson, North Carolina
About the event
This is the 17th year of the annual North Carolina Whirligig Festival. The event started as a way to celebrate what was unique to Wilson, NC - the innovative and whimsical folk art whirligigs created by Vollis Simpson. At the heart of the festival is a park containing 30 of the giant metal structures that spin in the wind. The festival includes home-made arts and crafts, food vendors,...
North Carolina Whirligig Festival
About the application
Welcome to the North Carolina Whirligig Festival! Browse through our application and let us know if you have any questions. Home Based Business Commercial Vendor Booths are a great way to connect with your customers in a friendly environment. Businesses can have face to face interactions and demonstrate products and services. Home based booths are only for the self-employed operating from...
Terms & Conditions
Refer to the NC Whirligig Festival Vendor Booth Policies and Guidelines.
|Application fees||$25||There is a $25 non-refundable application fee which is charged upon application.|
|10x15 ft Home Business Single Booth space||$275||Single booth space is 15 feet wide and 10 feet deep. This is for the use of a 10x10 ft tent. The extra space on the left and right are to provide storage between vendors. Your tent may not extend beyond 10 feet deep - this is set by fire code standards. If you need a wider booth, you may purchase a double or triple space as they are available.|
|10x30 ft Home Business Double Booth space||$425||The double booth space is 10 ft deep and 30 ft wide. This provided two single booth spaces side-by-side for larger displays. A limited number of double booth spaces are available.|
|10x45 ft Home Business Triple Booth space||$500||The triple booth space is the largest booth space allowed. The space is 10 ft deep and 45 feet wide. This is 3-single booth spaces side-by-side. We offer a limited number of triple booth spaces.|
|110 v Electrical Outlet||$20||Approximately half of the vendor booth spaces have ONE electrical outlet available. Vendors requesting electricity are strategically placed to provide utilities and a variety of vendors within each block of the festival. Electrical requests will be considered on a first come, first served basis.|
|Water access||$20||Access to water is limited and typically reserved for food vendors. However, requests will be considered on a first come, first served basis. Water access will at a corner fire hydrant. Vendors should bring 100 ft hose to reach booth.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Have you been a vendor with the Whirligig Festival before?
- List the other festivals and events in which you have participated:
- Please provide a description of your business, items or services for sale and price range.
- What is your Facebook or other internet website address?
- NC Sales Tax ID Number
- Do you want to participate in the Virtual Marketplace after the festival?
- How did you learn about the NC Whirligig Festival?
- I agree to follow the State of North Carolina, Wilson County and federal guidelines regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. Understanding as health concerns change, festival policies may need to adjust accordingly. All vendors must follow the guidelines required at the time of the festival. Participants not following the guidelines will be dismissed immediately, with no refund, and risking admission in to future festivals.
- By signing your name, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- Minimum pictures required: 5
- Upload a minimum of 5 photos: (2) of your vendor booth and (3 or more) of the items or services that will be for sale in your booth.