35th Annual Florida Manatee Festival MAJOR Food Vendor Application
Deadline: Dec 30, 2021 5:00 pm (GMT-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Date: Jan 15, 2022 9:00 am - Jan 16, 2022 4:00 pm
Crystal River, Florida
About the event
January 15th & 16th, 2022 | Downtown Crystal River Produced by the Citrus County Chamber of Commerce | The Florida Manatee Festival returns January 15th & 16th, 2022. Come join the celebration in downtown Crystal River as we honor our most famous resident! Now in our 35th year, the Florida Manatee Festival is presented by the Citrus County Chamber of Commerce. Celebrating with...
Citrus County Chamber of Commerce
About the application
MAJOR food vendor is defined: selling two or more "main menu" items. (examples include but not limited to: tacos, burgers, sandwiches, wraps, salads and soups) Food vendors may only sell non-alcoholic beverages. Only items you list will be able to be sold the day of the event. No exceptions. Food vendors will be responsible to meet all guidelines for temporary food service as set...
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions: The Citrus County Chamber of Commerce thanks you for your interest in the 35th Florida Manatee Festival 2022. Please carefully read the following rules necessary for vendors to participate in the event. Submitting this application does not guarantee booth space (at) the Florida Manatee Festival. ALL applications will be reviewed for approval. You will be notified...
|10x10 Major Food Truck and/or Vendor Space||$450||Vendor space is sold in 10' x 10' increments, $10 a foot additional.|
|10x15 Major Food Truck and/or Vendor Space||$500||Vendor space is sold in 10' x 10' increments, $10 a foot additional.|
|10x20 Major Food Vendor and/or Truck Space||$550||Vendor space is sold in 10' x 10' increments, $10 a foot additional.|
|10x25 Major Food Vendor and/or Truck Space||$600||Vendor space is sold in 10' x 10' increments, $10 a foot additional.|
|10x30 Major Food Vendor and/or Truck Space||$650||Vendor space is sold in 10' x 10' increments, $10 a foot additional.|
Questions on the application
- Business name
- Legal business name
- Contact name
- Website (Optional)
- Logo (Optional)
- Please provide a link to your Facebook page or enter n/a if you do not have one.
- Citrus County Chamber of Commerce member? For more information on membership, please provide email address
- Number of years as a vendor at the Florida Manatee Festival
- Please share some information on your menu/cuisine. BRIEF, SHORT description please
- I have read the general vendor rules, and my signature constitutes acceptance of said rules
- I have read the Florida Manatee Disclaimer (below) my signature constitutes acceptance of said disclaimer
- I have provided a copy of my DBPR, please sign below
- Please provide the dimensions of your food truck and/or food tent (length by width)
- Electricity is NOT provided at the 2022 Florida Manatee Festival. Food vendors are required to have a quiet generator, if electricity needed. By signing below, I constitute that I have read, and understand there is no electricity provided at the Florida Manatee Festival.
- Please provide a name and contact phone number, day of event
- Minimum pictures required: 5
- Please provide the following photo (please upload in jpeg and/or npeg format) (2) photos event display, (1) event menu (1) DBPR license or ServSafe Certificate. (1) Certificate of liability insurance (additional insured :Citrus County Chamber of Commerce, 915 N Suncoast Blvd, Crystal River, 34429)